Illustrious Petal
Explorer
Happy to join this space. It's been 9 months on Mounjaro for me, and I've reached the point where I'm maintaining my weight. Lately I've introduced 2 peptides: Ghk-cu and KPV.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
After 3 weeks, my skin has become softer and my nails are better than before.winna36 said:
Hey there, glad you're here!
With ghk, how much time passed before you noticed it working?
My blood pressure hasn't gone up.winna36 said:
Has your blood pressure been impacted by it? I'm worried mine might go up, so I'm still looking into it..
It's still too soon to tell — give it another week or so. I'm hoping it will do something for my dermatitis.HellyGee said:
For those of you who have used kpv, what kind of effects did you notice? I've got a kit sitting here ready to go, yet something has kept me from taking the plunge. I'd like to hear what it's been like for others.