Hello and Introduction

johndoe504

Explorer
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Luling La
Hi everyone, I'm John. I signed up here to learn more about the different phases of losing weight.

I've been working on this for 2/3 years (my goal was to be healthier for my kids).

Sw:280lbs

Cw:185/190lbs

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts and getting some guidance as I go.
 
What a big loss! Was that achieved using reta or something comparable, or are you only exploring that option at this point?
 
johndoe504 said:


Hello my name is John an I have joined this forum page to further my knowledge in various stages of weight loss.

I have been on this journey for 2/3 years( wanted to get in better help for my children).

Sw:280lbs

Cw:185/190lbs

Interested in seeing everyone's post an getting guided along the way.

Click to expand...
Nice work! That's a massive achievement. What was your approach?
 
Back
Top