Hear ye, hear ye

AllCourtTENNIS

Explorer
Joined
Dec 23, 2025
Messages
101
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia
My BMI is 24.93, which puts me in the normal range. I still have to be careful not to eat a big lunch, but I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

As a way to mark this, I'm playing every cringy song on Just Dance for PS5.
 
AllCourtTENNIS said:

My BMI is 24.93, which puts me in the normal range. I still have to be careful not to eat a big lunch, but I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

As a way to mark this, I'm playing every cringy song on Just Dance for PS5.
That's amazing!!! Well done! Hope you don't mind, but I'd love to know…What was your timeline, and how long have you been stacking tirz/reta?

I'm 2 years in and down 29%, with another 30-40 lbs to lose. I've just introduced Reta while tapering my tirz after 1.5 years at the max dose. Fingers crossed that Reta gets me across the finish line!!
 
SapphireGlitch60 said:

AllCourtTENNIS said:

My BMI is 24.93, which puts me in the normal range. I still have to be careful not to eat a big lunch, but I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

As a way to mark this, I'm playing every cringy song on Just Dance for PS5.
That's amazing!!! Well done! Hope you don't mind, but I'd love to know…What was your timeline, and how long have you been stacking tirz/reta?

I'm 2 years in and down 29%, with another 30-40 lbs to lose. I've just introduced Reta while tapering my tirz after 1.5 years at the max dose. Fingers crossed that Reta gets me across the finish line!!
Roughly 14 months have passed since I began. Tirz was my starting point and I was really happy with it. Then things came to a halt while I was still in class 1 obesity, so about 7 months back I began introducing reta gradually and tweaking my tirz dose. Looking back, a quicker reta ramp would have been possible, but I worried about side effects interfering with my workday. It wasn't until I reached 6mg (roughly 5 months ago) that consistent losses picked back up. No other peptides are in the mix, though I do take HRT for perimenopause (that started long before tirz).

At the point I introduced reta, I had 40lb left to reach goal. Progress has slowed once more, leaving 20lb remaining. My target is the midpoint of the healthy weight range for my height. We'll see how that goes. The exact figure isn't something I'm fixated on, but having some cushion between my new normal and the fat zone would mean doctors can no longer pin every problem on my weight.

Wishing you the best with everything. Keep me posted on how it unfolds.
 
I get what you mean! At the moment my BMI sits a bit below 30, and that makes me glad, yet reaching a ‘normal’ BMI matters to me for that same reason. HRT was something I also began last year.

I appreciate you telling us about your experience! Right now my loss is soooo sluggish, and along the way I’ve hit stalls that lasted several months. Adding Reta to my stack is something I’m hoping will help, but so far not much has changed. At 2.5mg I’m only 2 weeks in though. Trying to be patient and not titrate up too quickly!
 
That's fantastic! Congrats to you, and well done! There's no better way to mark the occasion than with a bit of exercise lol
 
AllCourtTENNIS said:

My BMI is 24.93, which puts me in the normal range. I still have to be careful not to eat a big lunch, but I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

As a way to mark this, I'm playing every cringy song on Just Dance for PS5.
Nice work!
 
Back
Top