HCG Arrived as Loose Powder

funlog

Explorer
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver BC Canada
Hey everyone, I'd like to get your thoughts. A kit of HCG showed up, and inside the vial the powder is loose rather than formed into a solid puck. The reta I got before was pressed into a puck, so this caught me off guard. Can it still be used? Thanks for any help.
 
funlog said:

Hey everyone, I'd like to get your thoughts. A kit of HCG showed up, and inside the vial the powder is loose rather than formed into a solid puck. The reta I got before was pressed into a puck, so this caught me off guard. Can it still be used? Thanks for any help.
Whether a product is usable isn't revealed by how the puck looks. What reveals it is testing. If a third party test confirms that what you purchased is hcg, then there is nothing to worry about.
 
Habibibi said:

funlog said:

Hey everyone, I'd like to get your thoughts. A kit of HCG showed up, and inside the vial the powder is loose rather than formed into a solid puck. The reta I got before was pressed into a puck, so this caught me off guard. Can it still be used? Thanks for any help.
Whether a product is usable isn't revealed by how the puck looks. What reveals it is testing. If a third party test confirms that what you purchased is hcg, then there is nothing to worry about.
Thanks a lot.
 
Back
Top