Having a hard time with Bpc 157 and TB 500

Naterpotater

Explorer
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
AZ
Hey everyone, I've been attempting to run the Wolverine stack as two separate compounds, but both are really wiping me out. On each one, I feel awful. For 10 years I've dealt with Achilles tendinitis, and I'd love to find out whether these peps might do anything for it. Bpc has been in the picture for 7 days now, and yesterday I reached 2 shots of 250 mcg — I wound up feeling incredibly sick. The good news is that it clears up within an hour at least. Today I took tb alone at .5 mgs, and for a minimum of 6 hours I was completely out of it. I wouldn't say I felt bad, but it was as if I'd swallowed sleeping pills. So my question is: could it be that these are simply hitting me very hard, meaning I don't require this much? To put up with them at all, I'll have to bring the dose down to 100 mcgs of each. Does that sound like it would still do the job?
 
Never come across anyone feeling ill from these....plus your dose is quite small. Could they be contaminated or mislabeled? Did you buy from a trustworthy supplier?

Never come across anyone feeling ill from these....plus your dose is quite small. Could they be contaminated or mislabeled.
 
Sounds like whatever you received might not be the actual product. I've never come across anyone getting ill from BPC or TB. That said, with Cthulhu involved, who knows...
 
Yet another person who hasn't come across reports of "feels" or "sides" tied to BPC or TB on their own. The most frequent issue would probably be ISR caused by bad sterile technique and/or supplies.
 
That's really interesting to hear. The peps came from a seller on here, and I can see at least one other person on their tg using those same peps. Perhaps I'll look into getting it from another place, though it would suck to spend money on more peps that I can't tolerate. I'm seeing other people online who have similar side effects.
 
ultimawar2 said:

Could this be Anhedonia? BPC-157 often brings that on. Maybe try 100mcg daily.
Common? BPC leading to anhedonia is something I have never come across. Where are you seeing that?
 
Vash said:

ultimawar2 said:

Could this be Anhedonia? BPC-157 often brings that on. Maybe try 100mcg daily.
Common? BPC leading to anhedonia is something I have never come across. Where are you seeing that?

At 1mg/day, I went through this personally. If you search for it online, you'll find plenty of others describing the same thing. It isn't common in the way a 50% strike rate would be, but my guess is it impacts at least 5 - 10% of people.

The reason this occurs comes down to BPC's influence on the dopaminergic/serotonin system. The idea is that it "modulates" things, meaning negative effects aren't expected, yet based on your individual neurochemistry, anhedonia can apparently show up.

These days I use it roughly every few days at around 150mcg to keep that problem in check, and so far that seems fine...
 
Can you really be sure this has been tested, and that what you're injecting is actually what you believe it to be?
 
I've never come across anyone who ran into problems with it. Even mine had endos on the moderate-to-low side, and nothing like that happened to me. I've kept up with my test groups, and nobody there is dealing with anything like that either.

What would worry me is that your batch might have an issue.

—but since you're new to this, you did take other people's advice and get into a test group for that batch, correct?
 
Back
Top