Have BPC-157 and TB-500 Become Overused?

Don

Explorer
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hey everyone, real question here.

A few years back, it seemed like the majority of people reached for BPC-157 or TB-500 only when they had an actual injury to heal. Things like torn ligaments, stubborn tendon problems, martial arts injuries, recovering from surgery, that sort of thing. These days it feels like they show up in basically every stack.

I see guys in their early 20s, no significant injuries, running BPC-157 and TB-500 alongside their GHK-Cu and calling it a "GLOW" Some of them stay on for months at a time

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what is the actual goal here?

I'm 26, been doing martial arts for years, dealt with my fair share of injuries, and I get using them when there's a specific problem you're trying to bounce back from.

But when healthy people with no clear injuries are on them all year, it makes me wonder:

Is everyone secretly injured? Are people taking them as a preventative? Has it turned into more of a trend than a tool? Or are there benefits I don't know about?

Not trying to hate on either peptide. I'm genuinely curious where the community stands on this now, because it feels like BPC-157 and TB-500 have gone from "injury recovery peptides" to Vitamin D supplement level
 
I'm stacking it with GHK. After 6 weeks of GHK on its own, the results were great. Once I brought wolverine into the mix, nothing changed.

That said, if I get hurt, I'll put the wolverine shot near the injured area and within a few days it feels improved. So from here on out, I'll only reach for it when there's an injury or some nagging pain. Running GLOW strikes me as pointless when GHK by itself does the job for me.
 
Its benefits extend well past simply healing injuries.

My youngest son has schizophrenia, and I started him on BPC157.

Within 7 days, he said he never wants to go without it—his mind felt "sturdier" to him... I've seen clear gains in his negative schizophrenic symptoms (negative meaning things he had ceased doing), such as being more social.

He also reports improved focus.

I bought a 5 year supply for him and am teaching him how to order online through a reseller, in case I'm no longer here (he also has a learning disability).

I used it too (BPC157 and TB500) for a longstanding chronic injury. After cycling off, I understood it had been doing far more throughout my body than I had noticed. It was supporting my joints, and I hadn't picked up on it because the changes came on slowly and subtly. I typically combine it with GHKcu, occasionally KPV, but I stay away from blends
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Its benefits extend well past simply healing injuries.

My youngest son has schizophrenia, and I started him on BPC157.

Within 7 days, he said he never wants to go without it—his mind felt "sturdier" to him... I've seen clear gains in his negative schizophrenic symptoms (negative meaning things he had ceased doing), such as being more social.

He also reports improved focus.

I bought a 5 year supply for him and am teaching him how to order online through a reseller, in case I'm no longer here (he also has a learning disability).

I used it too (BPC157 and TB500) for a longstanding chronic injury. After cycling off, I understood it had been doing far more throughout my body than I had noticed. It was supporting my joints, and I hadn't picked up on it because the changes came on slowly and subtly. I typically combine it with GHKcu, occasionally KPV, but I stay away from blends
What you mentioned about your youngest son is intriguing. Is there any basis for that particular use, or is it purely trial and error? I've never come across that application before.
 
Don said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Its benefits extend well past simply healing injuries.

My youngest son has schizophrenia, and I started him on BPC157.

Within 7 days, he said he never wants to go without it—his mind felt "sturdier" to him... I've seen clear gains in his negative schizophrenic symptoms (negative meaning things he had ceased doing), such as being more social.

He also reports improved focus.

I bought a 5 year supply for him and am teaching him how to order online through a reseller, in case I'm no longer here (he also has a learning disability).

I used it too (BPC157 and TB500) for a longstanding chronic injury. After cycling off, I understood it had been doing far more throughout my body than I had noticed. It was supporting my joints, and I hadn't picked up on it because the changes came on slowly and subtly. I typically combine it with GHKcu, occasionally KPV, but I stay away from blends
What you mentioned about your youngest son is intriguing. Is there any basis for that particular use, or is it purely trial and error? I've never come across that application before.
There have been rat-based lab investigations involving schizophrenia (I honestly have no clue how researchers even induce schizophrenia in rats)...I came across that piece of research at some point.

A physician was consulted by phone; my concern was not introducing anything that might worsen his condition, yet we were told BPC is well tolerated and the most likely outcome is simply no effect at all....so we went ahead. Roughly 4 weeks later Selank was introduced, and he reports being unsure whether it is doing anything, but the remaining vials will be used up and we will reassess once he comes off it.

Methylene blue has also been studied...so that has been included too.

Each morning we're gathered at the table looking like a bunch of junkies 😆
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Don said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Its benefits extend well past simply healing injuries.

My youngest son has schizophrenia, and I started him on BPC157.

Within 7 days, he said he never wants to go without it—his mind felt "sturdier" to him... I've seen clear gains in his negative schizophrenic symptoms (negative meaning things he had ceased doing), such as being more social.

He also reports improved focus.

I bought a 5 year supply for him and am teaching him how to order online through a reseller, in case I'm no longer here (he also has a learning disability).

I used it too (BPC157 and TB500) for a longstanding chronic injury. After cycling off, I understood it had been doing far more throughout my body than I had noticed. It was supporting my joints, and I hadn't picked up on it because the changes came on slowly and subtly. I typically combine it with GHKcu, occasionally KPV, but I stay away from blends
What you mentioned about your youngest son is intriguing. Is there any basis for that particular use, or is it purely trial and error? I've never come across that application before.
There have been rat-based lab investigations involving schizophrenia (I honestly have no clue how researchers even induce schizophrenia in rats)...I came across that piece of research at some point.

A physician was consulted by phone; my concern was not introducing anything that might worsen his condition, yet we were told BPC is well tolerated and the most likely outcome is simply no effect at all....so we went ahead. Roughly 4 weeks later Selank was introduced, and he reports being unsure whether it is doing anything, but the remaining vials will be used up and we will reassess once he comes off it.

Methylene blue has also been studied...so that has been included too.

Each morning we're gathered at the table looking like a bunch of junkies 😆
I suppose we do whatever it takes for our loved ones, huh?

To be honest, right now I have more faith in certain of these compounds than in plenty of prescription drugs. Yet those of you in the US have access to prescriptions for so many peptides. Over here in the EU, mention to some doctors that you're using peptides and they'd basically show you the door, since they know very little about the "newer" options and won't pursue extra training unless they have to
 
Don said:

Hey everyone, real question here.

A few years back, it seemed like the majority of people reached for BPC-157 or TB-500 only when they had an actual injury to heal. Things like torn ligaments, stubborn tendon problems, martial arts injuries, recovering from surgery, that sort of thing. These days it feels like they show up in basically every stack.

I see guys in their early 20s, no significant injuries, running BPC-157 and TB-500 alongside their GHK-Cu and calling it a "GLOW" Some of them stay on for months at a time

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what is the actual goal here?

I'm 26, been doing martial arts for years, dealt with my fair share of injuries, and I get using them when there's a specific problem you're trying to bounce back from.

But when healthy people with no clear injuries are on them all year, it makes me wonder:

Is everyone secretly injured? Are people taking them as a preventative? Has it turned into more of a trend than a tool? Or are there benefits I don't know about?

Not trying to hate on either peptide. I'm genuinely curious where the community stands on this now, because it feels like BPC-157 and TB-500 have gone from "injury recovery peptides" to Vitamin D supplement level
BPC-157 was something I used. It worked well and was genuinely beneficial. Before I finally used it, it had been sitting on a kitchen counter for 1 year. It really did assist.

That said, I'm giving CART20 a go at the moment.
 
In my opinion, BPC/TB gets used far too much, particularly as part of the glow stack.

I prefer to hold onto BPC/TB until my body genuinely needs to bounce back from soreness and discomfort and similar issues
 
I only took it when I had an injury. It worked really well. I keep a supply around in case an injury happens. Blasting it just for the sake of blasting it is something I would never do.
 
Being past 40, just about every part of me aches after working out 4 times per week 🤣

Since I deal with colitis, I began using BPC mainly aiming at calming gut inflammation, and KPV is on its way; should that prove useful, I'll likely stay on it long term. My shoulder pain, which has blocked chest day for as far back as I can recall, is already showing a bit of relief.
 
Lots of useful stuff in this thread. Right now Reta is the only thing I'm running, but I'm thinking about tapering off it and switching to healing peptides, stacked for training. I've had a spinal fusion, osteoarthritis in the knee, and now the left shoulder too — I go through ibuprofen like it's pez. My neurosurgeon said the shoulder pain wasn't from the fusion and was still nerve damage. I get 3 hyaluronic acid shots across a 3 week period. Based on what I've read here, I figure these peptides could help me, particularly a solid stack.
 
FarmgirlRebel said:

Its benefits extend well past simply healing injuries.

My youngest son has schizophrenia, and I started him on BPC157.

Within 7 days, he said he never wants to go without it—his mind felt "sturdier" to him... I've seen clear gains in his negative schizophrenic symptoms (negative meaning things he had ceased doing), such as being more social.

He also reports improved focus.

I bought a 5 year supply for him and am teaching him how to order online through a reseller, in case I'm no longer here (he also has a learning disability).

I used it too (BPC157 and TB500) for a longstanding chronic injury. After cycling off, I understood it had been doing far more throughout my body than I had noticed. It was supporting my joints, and I hadn't picked up on it because the changes came on slowly and subtly. I typically combine it with GHKcu, occasionally KPV, but I stay away from blends
Subq, or did you go with capsules?
 
husky1 said:

FarmgirlRebel said:

Its benefits extend well past simply healing injuries.

My youngest son has schizophrenia, and I started him on BPC157.

Within 7 days, he said he never wants to go without it—his mind felt "sturdier" to him... I've seen clear gains in his negative schizophrenic symptoms (negative meaning things he had ceased doing), such as being more social.

He also reports improved focus.

I bought a 5 year supply for him and am teaching him how to order online through a reseller, in case I'm no longer here (he also has a learning disability).

I used it too (BPC157 and TB500) for a longstanding chronic injury. After cycling off, I understood it had been doing far more throughout my body than I had noticed. It was supporting my joints, and I hadn't picked up on it because the changes came on slowly and subtly. I typically combine it with GHKcu, occasionally KPV, but I stay away from blends
Subq, or did you go with capsules?
subq
 
My plan was to use them only when I got hurt. But at 38, as a veteran who lifts weights and rides mountain bikes, there's always something that's tweaked. Just when I figure I'm fine, I have a bad crash lol.
 
My Achilles tendon was strained, at minimum. The doctor told me it wasn't seriously damaged, though she recommended physical therapy. The thing is, the PT clinic never reached out to me. The culprit turned out to be how I moved from a crouch to standing — that motion was aggravating it, making it a repetitive-use injury. Roughly a month or so after the injury started, I had 2 weeks off, which I spent at the beach with my mother-in-law, mostly lounging on the deck, a couch, or a bed. It improved somewhat but didn't fully resolve. Once I returned to work, the pain came right back, and that cycle continued for about another month. I picked up some bp157 and tb and gave them a try — within weeks it was gone. I continued using them for the entire cycle, and it hasn't returned since. Not long ago I purchased them individually, planning to have them on hand for future needs.
 
After a day of physical work in the garden, or moving heavy objects, I notice the soreness setting in and assume tomorrow will be rough. Yet with these compounds in my system, that never really happens — the time it takes to bounce back from ordinary physical strain gets shorter. Being in my 50s, having fewer aches is something I value. That said, I won't stay on it forever; this was simply 1 cycle run alongside ghkcu.
 
Currently running a micro dose of Wolverine to address gut problems and hip discomfort... only 3 days in, and my hips already feel less painful...

250mcgs each day, with weekends off (might bump up to 500mcgs by week 3), .I'll run it for 8-12 weeks (not decided yet)

I've put BPC and GHK on my shopping list for the next order. I figure, if you can get it and it does the job, why not keep it in the toolkit
 
Back
Top