Has anyone used M2 ribbons in colors?

LunaFitHome

Explorer
Joined
May 21, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
newyork
At the moment I just own the black version, though I’m considering picking up a different shade. When you print with colored ribbons, do the labels come across as more premium or stylish?

The gold option in particular caught my eye — it seems quite attractive! Has anyone given it a go? I’d really like to see what the labels look like!
 
Up to now I’ve stuck with the standard labels and haven’t given ribbons a shot. Which printer do you use when working with ribbons? I’d love to know how they come out!
 
I picked up black labels paired with gold ribbon. The result looks excellent. Nothing I've put together has been especially elaborate, but that color pairing comes across really well. I also have white ribbon coming so I can pair it with the black labels.
 
maayws said:

Up to now I’ve stuck with the standard labels and haven’t given ribbons a shot. Which printer do you use when working with ribbons? I’d love to know how they come out!
The printer I have is the niimbot M2!
 
Torque said:

I picked up black labels paired with gold ribbon. The result looks excellent. Nothing I've put together has been especially elaborate, but that color pairing comes across really well. I also have white ribbon coming so I can pair it with the black labels.
That sounds awesome!
 
I'm pretty sure I've got a purple ribbon lying around somewhere — picked it up on impulse and never got around to trying it. Once one of my black ones gives out, I'll give it a shot.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I'm pretty sure I've got a purple ribbon lying around somewhere — picked it up on impulse and never got around to trying it. Once one of my black ones gives out, I'll give it a shot.
Hoping to hear what you all think!
 
Back
Top