Has anyone run oil-based test through a pen?

Mr goodlife sr pen. (I'm not sure which pen it matches) plus cottonseed oil. This is real testosterone sourced from a pharmacy in the usa
 
islandtime50 said:

The proof is in the pudding. Tonight every one of our peps went into pens, except Tirz since it's only once a week. 29G 1/2" pen tips are on the way but hadn't arrived and I was impatient. A Savvio will pin 40 units of test cypionate in cottonseed oil through a 32G 1/4" tip. It took a little time but gave no trouble, and it still beats swapping luer locks while sending considerably less into the sharps bin.
That's encouraging to hear. I'm almost done gathering everything I need for a cycle, and I've got a Version 1 pen that takes 29-gauge needles, which I plan to use for Test C and Primo. It's reassuring that this setup is expected to work, as long as I'm willing to take the injection a bit more slowly.
 
alright, my pen tips are still 32G 1/4", paired with a Savvio (the 29G ones have STILL not arrived!). Right now I'm on 15mg ED of test cyp at 100mg/ml in cottonseed oil, pharma grade. Previously I was doing 40mg 3x/wk, and the larger volume never gave me any trouble. Eventually I switched to daily injections, then lowered my dose because of sides (waiting on blood work). Mornings are too busy/lazy for me to mess with warming the oil, since I either lift or run before work—but if time allowed, I'd give it a shot for sure.
 
Back
Top