Has anyone in the US managed to get a pharmacy to actually fill a real BAC water prescription?

blueandazure

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangkok
Because of some doctor connections, I'm able to obtain a genuine prescription for BAC water, and I could get Hospiera/Phizer bac at the usual price. The catch is locating a pharmacy that will actually fill it. One pharmacy did agree to order me a case of 25x30ml vials for $200, but that's more bac than I really need. Are there any legitimate online pharmacies in the US that sell BAC water in smaller amounts?
 
is a prescription possible for it?

that sounds like a job for a compounding pharmacy

Because of some doctor connections, I'm able to obtain a genuine prescription for BAC water, and I could get Hospiera/Phizer bac at the usual price. The catch is locating a pharmacy that will actually fill it. One pharmacy did agree to order me a case of 25x30ml vials for $200, but that's more bac than I really need. Are there any legitimate online pharmacies in the US that sell BAC water in smaller amounts?

seriously, that's a really good deal, organize a group buy with others. gather some strangers from the internet and have each person pay upfront for a share of your bac box, then just divide the total expense. i'd be in for at least 5 of those in the group buy, maybe even more
 
wildweasel said:

is a prescription possible for it?

that sounds like a job for a compounding pharmacy

Because of some doctor connections, I'm able to obtain a genuine prescription for BAC water, and I could get Hospiera/Phizer bac at the usual price. The catch is locating a pharmacy that will actually fill it. One pharmacy did agree to order me a case of 25x30ml vials for $200, but that's more bac than I really need. Are there any legitimate online pharmacies in the US that sell BAC water in smaller amounts?

seriously, that's a really good deal, organize a group buy with others. gather some strangers from the internet and have each person pay upfront for a share of your bac box, then just divide the total expense. i'd be in for at least 5 of those in the group buy, maybe even more
If folks happened to be in the NYC area, sure, but there's no chance I'm putting prescription items in the mail. That said, honestly I don't know where the law stands on this — it's basically very pure water with a bit of alcohol in it, and it's tightly regulated.
 
blueandazure said:

wildweasel said:

is a prescription possible for it?

that sounds like a job for a compounding pharmacy

Because of some doctor connections, I'm able to obtain a genuine prescription for BAC water, and I could get Hospiera/Phizer bac at the usual price. The catch is locating a pharmacy that will actually fill it. One pharmacy did agree to order me a case of 25x30ml vials for $200, but that's more bac than I really need. Are there any legitimate online pharmacies in the US that sell BAC water in smaller amounts?

seriously, that's a really good deal, organize a group buy with others. gather some strangers from the internet and have each person pay upfront for a share of your bac box, then just divide the total expense. i'd be in for at least 5 of those in the group buy, maybe even more
If folks happened to be in the NYC area, sure, but there's no chance I'm putting prescription items in the mail. That said, honestly I don't know where the law stands on this — it's basically very pure water with a bit of alcohol in it, and it's tightly regulated.
It's just bac water. This isn't a medication. It's a medical supply with no regulation at all. Picture a doctor telling you to get alcohol swabs, lancets, or compression stockings.

Everyone's got their own approach, but all I'm saying is that's a solid price for water. As for the specifics, your pharmacist is the one who can give you a definite answer.
 
From what I can tell, Injection Shop did have some available. Getting Hospira at $200 is an absolute steal.
 
blueandazure said:

wildweasel said:

is a prescription possible for it?

that sounds like a job for a compounding pharmacy

Because of some doctor connections, I'm able to obtain a genuine prescription for BAC water, and I could get Hospiera/Phizer bac at the usual price. The catch is locating a pharmacy that will actually fill it. One pharmacy did agree to order me a case of 25x30ml vials for $200, but that's more bac than I really need. Are there any legitimate online pharmacies in the US that sell BAC water in smaller amounts?

seriously, that's a really good deal, organize a group buy with others. gather some strangers from the internet and have each person pay upfront for a share of your bac box, then just divide the total expense. i'd be in for at least 5 of those in the group buy, maybe even more
If folks happened to be in the NYC area, sure, but there's no chance I'm putting prescription items in the mail. That said, honestly I don't know where the law stands on this — it's basically very pure water with a bit of alcohol in it, and it's tightly regulated.
it isn’t regulated in any way. Legally, with no prescription, you can purchase this product from any number of online sources. What this amounts to is simply a doctor informing you that you require certain medical supplies.

Again, I strongly suggest you speak with your pharmacist and get this sorted out
 
BNLFL said:

From what I can tell, Injection Shop did have some available. Getting Hospira at $200 is an absolute steal.
I went through medex. 25 bottles of 30ml. $295, shipping included.
 
fukuz said:

BNLFL said:

From what I can tell, Injection Shop did have some available. Getting Hospira at $200 is an absolute steal.
I went through medex. 25 bottles of 30ml. $295, shipping included.
Is this Medex?





3c01b77261710b6cb4a60f6eb0e98146364b6e8f89cbb5808565cf8af0539e75.webp
 
fukuz said:

BNLFL said:

From what I can tell, Injection Shop did have some available. Getting Hospira at $200 is an absolute steal.
I went through medex. 25 bottles of 30ml. $295, shipping included.
Check what's below — the price has climbed a lot. Mine came from Amsco at $270 and arrived today.

woundcarping said:


This Medex?

View attachment 26815

Click to expand...
 
fukuz said:

BNLFL said:

From what I can tell, Injection Shop did have some available. Getting Hospira at $200 is an absolute steal.
I went through medex. 25 bottles of 30ml. $295, shipping included.
Yep, I looked at that price as well. No way. It's $300 now. 🙄 🤨
 
From what I understand, GoodRx lists some offers at $50 per case. It might be worth checking whether the pharmacy that said it could special order is part of that network. Another option: a branch of a large chain (Walgreens; CVS) might place a special order for you — try the ones close to major hospitals.

Let us know how it goes.
 
Back
Top