Has anyone here used SS-31?

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Curious to hear what your results have been, particularly when it comes to fighting off tiredness, and also how it stacks up when taken together with other widely used peptides (RT, TESA, IPA, KLOW).
 
jason370 said:

Curious to hear what your results have been, particularly when it comes to fighting off tiredness, and also how it stacks up when taken together with other widely used peptides (RT, TESA, IPA, KLOW).
This site's search feature can turn up a great deal of information.
 
From what I've gathered in anecdotal accounts, outcomes tend to vary widely. A number of researchers report excellent outcomes, while others notice absolutely nothing.

I fall into the category of people who experience no effects. I used it together with mots-c and nad+, and those didn't do anything for me either.

Once I've dropped more weight using Reta, I'll pick this peptide research back up.
 
Myself (50+ M), I ran a cycle of SS-31 at 4mg every day for 4weeks. No change that I could notice.

Now 1 week into MOTS-c at 3mg, and the story is the same.
 
tendency said:

jason370 said:

Curious to hear what your results have been, particularly when it comes to fighting off tiredness, and also how it stacks up when taken together with other widely used peptides (RT, TESA, IPA, KLOW).
This site's search feature can turn up a great deal of information.
Actually, that's not true. Unless you're looking up a vendor, the site's search feature is basically useless.

A much better approach is heading to Google and running "site:GLP1Chat.com [my_Query]".
 
birdwhacker said:

tendency said:

jason370 said:

Curious to hear what your results have been, particularly when it comes to fighting off tiredness, and also how it stacks up when taken together with other widely used peptides (RT, TESA, IPA, KLOW).
This site's search feature can turn up a great deal of information.
Actually, that's not true. Unless you're looking up a vendor, the site's search feature is basically useless.

A much better approach is heading to Google and running "site:GLP1Chat.com [my_Query]".
I don't agree. If you just search for 'SS-31' and check the 'Search titles only' option, you'll find plenty of useful threads.
 
tendency said:

birdwhacker said:

tendency said:

jason370 said:

Curious to hear what your results have been, particularly when it comes to fighting off tiredness, and also how it stacks up when taken together with other widely used peptides (RT, TESA, IPA, KLOW).
This site's search feature can turn up a great deal of information.
Actually, that's not true. Unless you're looking up a vendor, the site's search feature is basically useless.

A much better approach is heading to Google and running "site:GLP1Chat.com [my_Query]".
I don't agree. If you just search for 'SS-31' and check the 'Search titles only' option, you'll find plenty of useful threads.
Fine, searching titles does sort of work if you do it that way. Still, when you're after something specific, using Google with the site parameter is far superior.
 
Back
Top