So the way these work is you wrap them around an arm or a leg, and while you train they keep blood pooled in the muscle. Your brain gets fooled into believing you're moving huge amounts of weight, so even a pair of 5-pound dumbbells can add muscle, and your joints don't take a beating.
The model I've got my eye on is the SmartCuffs 4.0. It comes with an onboard computer that senses your body and fills with air on its own to the precise, safe pressure, which means you never have to guess how tight they should be.
Has anybody here given them a real try? Do you think they're worth the money?
I'm aware professional athletes and that crowd use them
One heads-up: that burning sensation you feel while working out can stick around the entire session, and you do have to push to failure, but the trade-off is quicker sessions and less stress on your joints.
The model I've got my eye on is the SmartCuffs 4.0. It comes with an onboard computer that senses your body and fills with air on its own to the precise, safe pressure, which means you never have to guess how tight they should be.
Has anybody here given them a real try? Do you think they're worth the money?
I'm aware professional athletes and that crowd use them
One heads-up: that burning sensation you feel while working out can stick around the entire session, and you do have to push to failure, but the trade-off is quicker sessions and less stress on your joints.