Has anyone had packages shipped to Mexico?

gutterguru

Explorer
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Hey everyone

Is there anyone here based in Mexico who has had orders sent their way?

I spend a large part of the year living in Mexico, and I would prefer not to carry things across with me.

The problem is that Mexican customs has a reputation for being really tough. I hold Mexican citizenship, in case that makes any difference
 
gutterguru said:

Hey everyone

Is there anyone here based in Mexico who has had orders sent their way?

I spend a large part of the year living in Mexico, and I would prefer not to carry things across with me.

The problem is that Mexican customs has a reputation for being really tough. I hold Mexican citizenship, in case that makes any difference
I'm only responding since the irony is strong. You're in a location where AAS can be bought at a pharmacy without a prescription….
 
Gt3294a said:

gutterguru said:

Hey everyone

Is there anyone here based in Mexico who has had orders sent their way?

I spend a large part of the year living in Mexico, and I would prefer not to carry things across with me.

The problem is that Mexican customs has a reputation for being really tough. I hold Mexican citizenship, in case that makes any difference
I'm only responding since the irony is strong. You're in a location where AAS can be bought at a pharmacy without a prescription….
Hahaha, certain aas are available, but not every one of them. As for peptides, the majority aren't obtainable—tirz and sema are the exceptions. At the pharmacy, tirz costs quite a bit, and the only form you can buy is the pens.
 
gutterguru said:

Hey everyone

Is there anyone here based in Mexico who has had orders sent their way?

I spend a large part of the year living in Mexico, and I would prefer not to carry things across with me.

The problem is that Mexican customs has a reputation for being really tough. I hold Mexican citizenship, in case that makes any difference
Yep, I've had things shipped there on several occasions. There's a Spanish-language thread on here that covers which vendors ship to Mexico — try searching for it.
 
Back
Top