Has anyone given NM120 a try?

If you can't muster the effort to dose these one at a time, you may as well keep sipping caffeine for the time being, haha.

I haven't come across any negative reports. Still, there's a reason NM120 has stayed off nearly every Chinese pricelist. As time passes after reconstitution, you get more tiny clumping and overall weirdness:

Gemini said:


While single-compound vials of MOTS-c require careful handling and temperature control to avoid aggregation, blending it with a highly sensitive coenzyme (NAD+) and a charged small molecule (5-Amino-1-MQ) in a single formulation introduces an unpredictable matrix of physical aggregation and chemical cross-reactivity.

Keeping these compounds strictly separated until the moment of administration is the standard biophysical practice to preserve their integrity.

Click to expand...
 
It is a genuinely tempting combo, I'll give you that. One middle path is drawing each into the same syringe. And since there are no ISRs to worry over, 5AM could go higher than MOTS-c.
 
Calm Logic said:

If you can't muster the effort to dose these one at a time, you may as well keep sipping caffeine for the time being, haha.

I haven't come across any negative reports. Still, there's a reason NM120 has stayed off nearly every Chinese pricelist. As time passes after reconstitution, you get more tiny clumping and overall weirdness:

Gemini said:


While single-compound vials of MOTS-c require careful handling and temperature control to avoid aggregation, blending it with a highly sensitive coenzyme (NAD+) and a charged small molecule (5-Amino-1-MQ) in a single formulation introduces an unpredictable matrix of physical aggregation and chemical cross-reactivity.

Keeping these compounds strictly separated until the moment of administration is the standard biophysical practice to preserve their integrity.

Click to expand...
Energy isn't the problem for me. What I want is to cut down on the number of injections.
 
What concerns me is that the grey community has much less hands-on history when it comes to the safety profile of purchasing a blend containing all 3 (MOTS-c, NAD+, and 5AM), versus a hugely popular option such as Wolverine (TB+BPC), which has existed for roughly a decade, or even KLOW, which is comparatively new.
 
TeresaHip said:

Calm Logic said:

If you can't muster the effort to dose these one at a time, you may as well keep sipping caffeine for the time being, haha.

I haven't come across any negative reports. Still, there's a reason NM120 has stayed off nearly every Chinese pricelist. As time passes after reconstitution, you get more tiny clumping and overall weirdness:

Gemini said:


While single-compound vials of MOTS-c require careful handling and temperature control to avoid aggregation, blending it with a highly sensitive coenzyme (NAD+) and a charged small molecule (5-Amino-1-MQ) in a single formulation introduces an unpredictable matrix of physical aggregation and chemical cross-reactivity.

Keeping these compounds strictly separated until the moment of administration is the standard biophysical practice to preserve their integrity.

Click to expand...
Energy isn't the problem for me. What I want is to cut down on the number of injections.
The ratio looks like it's meant for just 1 or 2 doses, which I assume means it won't sit around mixed in the vial for very long. I picked up a kit from a GB to test out. 🤷 Each of the compounds works well for me on its own. I've also been considering trying it IN — I use a lot of nasal sprays.
 
peppystrings80 said:

TeresaHip said:

Calm Logic said:

If you can't muster the effort to dose these one at a time, you may as well keep sipping caffeine for the time being, haha.

I haven't come across any negative reports. Still, there's a reason NM120 has stayed off nearly every Chinese pricelist. As time passes after reconstitution, you get more tiny clumping and overall weirdness:

Gemini said:


While single-compound vials of MOTS-c require careful handling and temperature control to avoid aggregation, blending it with a highly sensitive coenzyme (NAD+) and a charged small molecule (5-Amino-1-MQ) in a single formulation introduces an unpredictable matrix of physical aggregation and chemical cross-reactivity.

Keeping these compounds strictly separated until the moment of administration is the standard biophysical practice to preserve their integrity.

Click to expand...
Energy isn't the problem for me. What I want is to cut down on the number of injections.
The ratio looks like it's meant for just 1 or 2 doses, which I assume means it won't sit around mixed in the vial for very long. I picked up a kit from a GB to test out. 🤷 Each of the compounds works well for me on its own. I've also been considering trying it IN — I use a lot of nasal sprays.
After that, endos become a concern. Even so, the doses could be divided across several hours, perhaps as often as once an hour.
 
Back
Top