Has anyone given lyophilized cerebrolysin a shot?

CariocaLeftSeoul

Explorer
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
Yeah, yeah, I realize it isn't exactly the same product. Still, I'm curious whether anyone here has used the lyophilized cerebrolysin that grey vendors carry. Did you feel or notice anything from it? I'm already aware of what regular cerebrolysin can do, but does the lyophilized version just end up being a total waste of bac water?
 
The lyophilized form is cerebroprotein. No idea what that actually is.

Cerebrolysin can be purchased at this link.



5492b8ee6155291f021111a05ff8153337e4989183b2b6f961719c48999a7fe7.png




Cerebrolysin 2-20 ml, 5-10 vials





c2545427e48a886065edc3621cd5bfebe7e2322f667e935b42fc7c0243abfa0c.png



nootropicsbase.com
 
birdwhacker said:

The lyophilized form is cerebroprotein. No idea what that actually is.

Cerebrolysin can be purchased at this link.



View attachment 11261



Cerebrolysin 2-20 ml, 5-10 vials





View attachment 11262


nootropicsbase.com
I recently received some Cerebrolysin from China. What I ordered appeared to be the Russian liquid vials with snap-off tops, packaged as a box of six, but that isn't what showed up. Does anyone have experience taking or testing Chinese Cerebrolysin? Any guidance or cautions? What about dosing?
 

Attachments

  • 5492b8ee6155291f021111a05ff8153337e4989183b2b6f961719c48999a7fe7.png
    5492b8ee6155291f021111a05ff8153337e4989183b2b6f961719c48999a7fe7.png
    676.4 KB · Views: 3
  • c2545427e48a886065edc3621cd5bfebe7e2322f667e935b42fc7c0243abfa0c.png
    c2545427e48a886065edc3621cd5bfebe7e2322f667e935b42fc7c0243abfa0c.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
Lovedog100 said:

birdwhacker said:

The lyophilized form is cerebroprotein. No idea what that actually is.

Cerebrolysin can be purchased at this link.



View attachment 11261



Cerebrolysin 2-20 ml, 5-10 vials





View attachment 11262


nootropicsbase.com
I recently received some Cerebrolysin from China. What I ordered appeared to be the Russian liquid vials with snap-off tops, packaged as a box of six, but that isn't what showed up. Does anyone have experience taking or testing Chinese Cerebrolysin? Any guidance or cautions? What about dosing?
Which vendor did you use? Honestly, I hope they choke and die.

What you've got there is cerebroprotein. There's a thread that covers it

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cerebrolysin/comments/1t06xx4/cerebroprotein/
 
birdwhacker said:

Lovedog100 said:

birdwhacker said:

The lyophilized form is cerebroprotein. No idea what that actually is.

Cerebrolysin can be purchased at this link.



View attachment 11261



Cerebrolysin 2-20 ml, 5-10 vials





View attachment 11262


nootropicsbase.com
I recently received some Cerebrolysin from China. What I ordered appeared to be the Russian liquid vials with snap-off tops, packaged as a box of six, but that isn't what showed up. Does anyone have experience taking or testing Chinese Cerebrolysin? Any guidance or cautions? What about dosing?
Which vendor did you use? Honestly, I hope they choke and die.

What you've got there is cerebroprotein. There's a thread that covers it

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Cerebrolysin/comments/1t06xx4/cerebroprotein/
What makes him so sure it was cerebroprotein hydrolysin? Did the label say so? Mine didn't.
 
Lovedog100 said:


How does he know that it was cerebroprotein hydrolysin? Was it labeled that way? What I got wasn't.

Click to expand...
Is that "he" meant for me? I was the one talking to you.

You shared a photo of what you called your "Chinese Cerebrolysin." In that image the label reads "Cerebrolysin," but that is not what it is.

Calling it cerebroprotein is already a stretch — it could be anything at all. Just some Chinese stuff in a vial, and nobody can say what is actually inside.

The only thing we can state with certainty is that it is not Cerebrolysin, since it did not come in a glass ampoule, and we can also say with high confidence that it was not Cortexin, because Cortexin would carry a clear label.

Name and shame the vendor. The Chinese do not sell Cerebrolysin. Cerebrolysin can only be obtained from Eastern Europe, Russia and Ukraine.
 
I figured whoever was posting in that reddit thread was a guy, since I had no name or gender to go on. What I really can't figure out is how the Reddit user knew what showed up in the delivery. My order came from a vendor that isn't on this forum, but I've noticed Cerebrolysin listed in a few of their catalogs.
 
Back
Top