Has anyone given lemon bottle a shot?

A while back, my wife asked me to check into some things for her. The details escape me now, but what stuck with me is that my findings didn't point to any firm answer. A few folks reported seeing results, while others claimed it made no difference at all. Maybe it depends on who you go to for it, and on your own particular circumstances. I wish I could offer something more useful!
 
If you want more detailed and higher-quality information, check out certain beauty groups on TG or DIYHeaven on Reddit. Discussions about Lemon, Pine, Peach, and every Dr Lipo line happen often there, and you can also come across some before and after photos.
 
Lemon bottle isn't something I've used personally. That said, I picked up a silhouette body kit from Meamo Labs — its ingredients are pretty close to lemon bottle's. Only 1 round of injections has been done up to now. Results are still hard to judge at this stage, but my lower belly does seem slightly slimmer and the skin there feels a bit firmer.
 
leeann82 said:

There's a small fat pocket around my pantyline that I want gone... Anyone have feedback?
From what I've seen, Aqualyx tends to work better, and you can find plenty of reviews all over the place. Just search for DIY aqualyx.
 
Back
Top