Has anyone given JKL a shot? Marketplace vendor that appeared on Feb 10th

Slogger

Explorer
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
PNW
This morning they put up a post saying their US warehouse is fully stocked, and COA's are available for everything I'm after — Nad+ is the exception, though I'd check with them on that before placing an order. I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has tried them out, and if so, what your experience was. They also claim Paypal is accepted with a 5% fee... but these days, who can really say. Thanks in advance!
 
I'm curious too whether anyone has managed to place an order and receive it successfully. On top of that, there doesn't seem to be any 3rd party testing.
 
I just spoke with JKL on Whatsapp, and right now they aren't planning to test the NAD+. Their pricing is appealing to me, though, and the COA's look legitimate—but I'm no expert. I'm still unsure whether I want to take the plunge and act as a guinea pig...
 
I haven't dealt with them myself. Is PayPal the main draw for you? If that's the case, I wouldn't bank on it lasting — once PayPal catches on that they're operating in the gray market peptide space, they'll probably cut them off. And if you do some digging, you'll find other vendors out there with somewhat lower prices and US-based shipping, plus they've been operating longer, so their reputations are more solid.
 
Jerrey said:

I haven't dealt with them myself. Is PayPal the main draw for you? If that's the case, I wouldn't bank on it lasting — once PayPal catches on that they're operating in the gray market peptide space, they'll probably cut them off. And if you do some digging, you'll find other vendors out there with somewhat lower prices and US-based shipping, plus they've been operating longer, so their reputations are more solid.
Yeah - that's definitely what I've gathered from everything I've looked into, particularly regarding PayPal. It's just that I still haven't managed to get crypto set up and working, though I'm aiming to do that really soon. Thanks!
 
Slogger said:

Jerrey said:

I haven't dealt with them myself. Is PayPal the main draw for you? If that's the case, I wouldn't bank on it lasting — once PayPal catches on that they're operating in the gray market peptide space, they'll probably cut them off. And if you do some digging, you'll find other vendors out there with somewhat lower prices and US-based shipping, plus they've been operating longer, so their reputations are more solid.
Yeah - that's definitely what I've gathered from everything I've looked into, particularly regarding PayPal. It's just that I still haven't managed to get crypto set up and working, though I'm aiming to do that really soon. Thanks!
Continue looking into Crypto—it made me uneasy too in the beginning. Once that initial transaction is done, you'll question why you were ever concerned about it for sellers who accept PayPal or similar options. It's honestly far simpler than it appears while you're reading or watching tutorials and that sort of thing.
 
This morning I ordered a R30 kit from JKL. Western Union was my payment method. Within 60 minutes they gave me a tracking number. Shipping hasn't happened yet, but I'll return with an update on how it turns out.
 
FatPanda said:

This morning I ordered a R30 kit from JKL. Western Union was my payment method. Within 60 minutes they gave me a tracking number. Shipping hasn't happened yet, but I'll return with an update on how it turns out.
Tracking shows it's on the way, arriving Tuesday
 
Slogger said:

This morning they put up a post saying their US warehouse is fully stocked, and COA's are available for everything I'm after — Nad+ is the exception, though I'd check with them on that before placing an order. I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has tried them out, and if so, what your experience was. They also claim Paypal is accepted with a 5% fee... but these days, who can really say. Thanks in advance!
Haven't given them a shot myself, so report back on your experience,

A handful of these vendors I've dealt with before. Oddly enough, my own track record with any vendor whose name contains HOMO hasn't been great? lol go figure
 
DjJoshua said:

Slogger said:

This morning they put up a post saying their US warehouse is fully stocked, and COA's are available for everything I'm after — Nad+ is the exception, though I'd check with them on that before placing an order. I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has tried them out, and if so, what your experience was. They also claim Paypal is accepted with a 5% fee... but these days, who can really say. Thanks in advance!
Haven't given them a shot myself, so report back on your experience,

A handful of these vendors I've dealt with before. Oddly enough, my own track record with any vendor whose name contains HOMO hasn't been great? lol go figure
Was it purity that gave you trouble, or something else? I haven't committed yet—still weighing different vendors as I get ready to move away from marked-up resale-grey and toward a freezer stocked with grey-grey. 🙃
 
DunningKruger said:

DjJoshua said:

Slogger said:

This morning they put up a post saying their US warehouse is fully stocked, and COA's are available for everything I'm after — Nad+ is the exception, though I'd check with them on that before placing an order. I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has tried them out, and if so, what your experience was. They also claim Paypal is accepted with a 5% fee... but these days, who can really say. Thanks in advance!
Haven't given them a shot myself, so report back on your experience,

A handful of these vendors I've dealt with before. Oddly enough, my own track record with any vendor whose name contains HOMO hasn't been great? lol go figure
Was it purity that gave you trouble, or something else? I haven't committed yet—still weighing different vendors as I get ready to move away from marked-up resale-grey and toward a freezer stocked with grey-grey. 🙃
Let me put it plainly: they won't be getting any orders from me. If you want, I can send you a private message with details, but I'm keeping my distance from the "HOMO" crowd.

ps; "no-homo. "
 
DjJoshua said:

DunningKruger said:

DjJoshua said:

Slogger said:

This morning they put up a post saying their US warehouse is fully stocked, and COA's are available for everything I'm after — Nad+ is the exception, though I'd check with them on that before placing an order. I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has tried them out, and if so, what your experience was. They also claim Paypal is accepted with a 5% fee... but these days, who can really say. Thanks in advance!
Haven't given them a shot myself, so report back on your experience,

A handful of these vendors I've dealt with before. Oddly enough, my own track record with any vendor whose name contains HOMO hasn't been great? lol go figure
Was it purity that gave you trouble, or something else? I haven't committed yet—still weighing different vendors as I get ready to move away from marked-up resale-grey and toward a freezer stocked with grey-grey. 🙃
Let me put it plainly: they won't be getting any orders from me. If you want, I can send you a private message with details, but I'm keeping my distance from the "HOMO" crowd.

ps; "no-homo. "
What's the point of being vague? Who's getting shielded here? Certainly not us—just come out and say what your issue is.
 
FatPanda said:

This morning I ordered a R30 kit from JKL. Western Union was my payment method. Within 60 minutes they gave me a tracking number. Shipping hasn't happened yet, but I'll return with an update on how it turns out.
I can't believe Western Union approved that transfer. The one time I attempted WU, they blocked the payment, claiming it was for "my safety"...those jerks. It's not like the sum was huge or anything, pretty sure it was less than 400
 
Back
Top