Has anyone given JKL a shot? Marketplace vendor that appeared on Feb 10th

Slogger

Explorer
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
PNW
This morning they put up a post saying their US warehouse is fully stocked, and COA's are available for everything I'm after — Nad+ is the exception, though I'd check with them on that before placing an order. I just wanted to find out whether anyone here has tried them out, and if so, what your experience was. They also claim Paypal is accepted with a 5% fee... but these days, who can really say. Thanks in advance!
 
On May 2 I placed an order with a JKL US warehouse (RT10), and it arrived on May 6.

Since delivery is much quicker, I usually go with US warehouses; plus, this order was meant to check whether they're legit.

They are.
 
Popo took care of me, and everything I ordered performed just like it should. Shipped from a China warehouse over to Australia, and it all came through fine. I used Wise for payment since Wise will communicate with their Ali Pay.
 
Back
Top