Has anyone given JEEP RT20 a try yet?

birdwhacker

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
591
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
As the title says. I know trials are still going on, but has anybody here tried the RT20 batch from JEEP? Any thoughts worth sharing?
 
Mine should land in a few days, so I'll report back on how it goes. Which batch are you on, and what lid colour does yours have?
 
Omxxl said:

Mine should land in a few days, so I'll report back on how it goes. Which batch are you on, and what lid colour does yours have?
No idea! Mine still hasn't made it into the country LOL
 
My order just arrived.

Purple top 🟣 (JP20250824)

I haven't pinned it so far. A purity report was posted by someone here: Post in thread 'LS Testing Results - Jeep' /community-link/thread/8433/

Plus, a different member claims they finished an entire kit without any negative reactions, posted here: Post in thread 'Enter your JEEP batch number and see the differences in your kit' /

Looks roughly as risky as everything else in this space. I still need to figure out filtering. Then again, you only live once!
 
Back
Top