Has anyone given AlgoRX a shot?

Pocket

Explorer
Joined
May 12, 2026
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Location
Greensboro, NC
An advertisement for them popped up, so I went to look at their website. From what I can tell, they seem to offer just about everything you could be after, and it goes through a compounding pharmacy located in the states. On top of that, the cost for bloodwork doesn't seem unreasonable given the number of tests included.

AlgoRX
 
As a rule, don't trust anything that arrives through advertisements, unexpected direct messages on any platform, emails from people you don't know, or posts in any space—unless you have verified three times over that the sender is genuinely the person you believe them to be, rather than a near-identical imitation.

The same goes for any offer that boils down to "everything, and it sounds too good to be true."

So it's a good thing you looked into it and asked.
 
indolent said:

As a rule, don't trust anything that arrives through advertisements, unexpected direct messages on any platform, emails from people you don't know, or posts in any space—unless you have verified three times over that the sender is genuinely the person you believe them to be, rather than a near-identical imitation.

The same goes for any offer that boils down to "everything, and it sounds too good to be true."

So it's a good thing you looked into it and asked.
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Had I not come across their name in other places and run a Google search for reviews—which showed they're legit but on the expensive side—I'd have written it off as a spammer or scammer immediately. But because there were solid online reviews and other people talking about them, I thought it could be worth looking into. Still, thanks for the warning. I appreciate it.
 
Pocket said:

An advertisement for them popped up, so I went to look at their website. From what I can tell, they seem to offer just about everything you could be after, and it goes through a compounding pharmacy located in the states. On top of that, the cost for bloodwork doesn't seem unreasonable given the number of tests included.

AlgoRX
Yeah, I've given them a shot. Started out with enclomiphene, then moved on to Elevated T because of secondary hypogonadism — that was before I looked into TRT at all. After that came tadalafil. So far everything has gone smoothly. If I'm remembering right, Honeybee Health pharmacy handles the fulfillment. I haven't done bloodwork yet for the T meds since it's still early, but going by how I feel, it appears to be doing the trick, and the 5 mg tadalafil taken daily has been working as intended. I'll likely ask my PCP about continuing the tadalafil from here on out, but overall my run with AlgoRx has been reliable (on the expensive side, though they did deliver what they promised) and I had no trouble tweaking doses and such. Getting everything was straightforward and they weren't too invasive about it (I'm fairly sure I had to send in an ID, but my guess is that's just to keep things legit on their end).
 
I get enclo and some other items from them, and they're solid. Not sure if it's still active, but Greg Doucette has a stake in the company, and there was a 20% discount with code: unemployed, lol. For the trazadone box and tadalifil, the pricing is usually fair.
 
Back
Top