Has anyone ever heard of Helixora-US?

Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
Helixora-US popped up on my Facebook feed. I checked out their website and they seem legit. The prices are really good and they take card, but that old “if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.” Does anyone have any experience with them?
 
A kit of T100 for $230? From a Facebook ad?

ffbbff3108626f1259bab876aed344c76833f932951ade2c7320424d513cca8f.gif
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:


I didn’t see that? The highest I’ve seen was 120. But yeah seems very unlikely. I did look up their regular website instead of going through Facebook.

Click to expand...
My bad, I went back and looked and it's T100, not T130. I fixed my post. Still unlikely though 🤣
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:


Yeah that’s not the same company. It’s Helixora-US

Click to expand...
That one's public-facing website is all crappy-looking handbags and costume jewelry and the like; no peptides. Which seems to me to go beyond op-sec and scream scam-op.
 
The domain name is 18 days old. Totally reputable.

And using a card to pay, what could possibly go wrong?

(And FWIW, when anyone posts or asks about a website/domain that hasn't been registered as long as some food has been in my fridge, I assume the person posting it is probably trying to stealth promote their own website.)
 
Back
Top