Has anyone confirmed HGH results through bloodwork?

Notthatguy

Explorer
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I’m still unsure whether the vial I have is bunk. Has anybody here used bloodwork to check their IGF increase?

Also, when injecting HGH, has anyone experienced an allergic reaction such as an itchy spot and a bump? It happens to me regardless of the injection site. I contacted the source, and they said it’s the HGH 191 amino acid.
 
fatdude said:

On 6 iu at the moment, and IGF landed at 342
I paused for 7 days so my igf could settle back to baseline. The result came back at 207. That leaves me unsure whether HGH was still present or not
 
About 2 hours after pinning, I had a Quest growth hormone test done once, purely to check whether the stuff was legit. IGF was never something I tested. Also, keep in mind how brief the half life is.
 
I began an HGH protocol at 2IU per day roughly 6 weeks back...

Prior to starting:





21e1eba4d31be4aec00ceafb2020c95fcb780d884ec10baf2bd9bd21d0dff0c9.webp


Following:

9a5f49cc01a9adb8e1db6ae5d312541991489b4d5cc3a34463c0ba4342952819.webp
 
2iu took me from a z-score of .1 and igf1 of 180 to a z-score of 2 and igf1 of 287.

Those claiming 2iu is hardly a replacement dose are full of it. I doubt I'm a hyper responder, and from the handful of labs I've seen it looks like a typical increase.
 
IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

I began an HGH protocol at 2IU per day roughly 6 weeks back...

Prior to starting:





View attachment 11542

Following:

View attachment 11543
What was your reasoning for starting at that dose? Right now I'm at 178, and I'm thinking about maybe beginning 2iu.
So that's genuinely the minimum dose that does anything.

Right now I'm running 2.5iu, though I won't increase until my next labs come back. Staying above the reference range for a long stretch isn't good for you, and there are potential side effects to consider.

Should 4iu keep me below 315, I'd go for it — but that seems unlikely.

I'm already dealing with things like fluid buildup and a bit of ankle puffiness.

Fat loss, though, is where it shines. After only 6 weeks, veins are popping more and belly fat is seriously disappearing.
 
mybodyisasewer said:

About 2 hours after pinning, I had a Quest growth hormone test done once, purely to check whether the stuff was legit. IGF was never something I tested. Also, keep in mind how brief the half life is.
I'm aware this adds nothing to the conversation, but I can't let it slide — that is absurdly based. It's like taking a molly and then requesting a UDS on yourself just to verify it's real. Total power move. No doctor could ever grasp how peptidechads like us think.
 
Notthatguy said:

I’m still unsure whether the vial I have is bunk. Has anybody here used bloodwork to check their IGF increase?

Also, when injecting HGH, has anyone experienced an allergic reaction such as an itchy spot and a bump? It happens to me regardless of the injection site. I contacted the source, and they said it’s the HGH 191 amino acid.
Honestly, I'd expect that everyone using HGH ought to have blood panels done on a routine basis.
 
IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

I began an HGH protocol at 2IU per day roughly 6 weeks back...

Prior to starting:





View attachment 11542

Following:

View attachment 11543
What was your reasoning for starting at that dose? Right now I'm at 178, and I'm thinking about maybe beginning 2iu.
One more thing I left out: before you start taking HG, make sure you've had your HbA1c and fasting glucose checked. HG reduces insulin sensitivity, which will push your HbA1c and fasting glucose upward. If those values are already elevated, my advice would be to hold off on HG until you've dealt with them.
 
sfkid said:

IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

I began an HGH protocol at 2IU per day roughly 6 weeks back...

Prior to starting:





View attachment 11542

Following:

View attachment 11543
What was your reasoning for starting at that dose? Right now I'm at 178, and I'm thinking about maybe beginning 2iu.
So that's genuinely the minimum dose that does anything.

Right now I'm running 2.5iu, though I won't increase until my next labs come back. Staying above the reference range for a long stretch isn't good for you, and there are potential side effects to consider.

Should 4iu keep me below 315, I'd go for it — but that seems unlikely.

I'm already dealing with things like fluid buildup and a bit of ankle puffiness.

Fat loss, though, is where it shines. After only 6 weeks, veins are popping more and belly fat is seriously disappearing.
My apologies, I should have phrased that better. What was the reasoning behind picking 188 as your starting point? Optimizing my hormones does appeal to me, but with my level at 178, I wasn't sure that was low enough to justify using it or not.
 
IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

I began an HGH protocol at 2IU per day roughly 6 weeks back...

Prior to starting:





View attachment 11542

Following:

View attachment 11543
What was your reasoning for starting at that dose? Right now I'm at 178, and I'm thinking about maybe beginning 2iu.
So that's genuinely the minimum dose that does anything.

Right now I'm running 2.5iu, though I won't increase until my next labs come back. Staying above the reference range for a long stretch isn't good for you, and there are potential side effects to consider.

Should 4iu keep me below 315, I'd go for it — but that seems unlikely.

I'm already dealing with things like fluid buildup and a bit of ankle puffiness.

Fat loss, though, is where it shines. After only 6 weeks, veins are popping more and belly fat is seriously disappearing.
My apologies, I should have phrased that better. What was the reasoning behind picking 188 as your starting point? Optimizing my hormones does appeal to me, but with my level at 178, I wasn't sure that was low enough to justify using it or not.
My goal is to stay near the top of the normal range so I can get the advantages. GH drops as you get older. I'd like to bring it back up to an ideal level, or to what it was when I was 21 ...
 
Measuring in iu tells you nothing — what counts is the igf1 z-score. Two people can respond very differently: one lands at +1 while taking 8iu, another reaches +2 with just 3iu.
 
sfkid said:

IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

I began an HGH protocol at 2IU per day roughly 6 weeks back...

Prior to starting:





View attachment 11542

Following:

View attachment 11543
What was your reasoning for starting at that dose? Right now I'm at 178, and I'm thinking about maybe beginning 2iu.
So that's genuinely the minimum dose that does anything.

Right now I'm running 2.5iu, though I won't increase until my next labs come back. Staying above the reference range for a long stretch isn't good for you, and there are potential side effects to consider.

Should 4iu keep me below 315, I'd go for it — but that seems unlikely.

I'm already dealing with things like fluid buildup and a bit of ankle puffiness.

Fat loss, though, is where it shines. After only 6 weeks, veins are popping more and belly fat is seriously disappearing.
My apologies, I should have phrased that better. What was the reasoning behind picking 188 as your starting point? Optimizing my hormones does appeal to me, but with my level at 178, I wasn't sure that was low enough to justify using it or not.
My goal is to stay near the top of the normal range so I can get the advantages. GH drops as you get older. I'd like to bring it back up to an ideal level, or to what it was when I was 21 ...
Appreciate it. I'm in the same boat. IGF is included in my labs this week, and should it come back under 200, my plan is to start 2ius and then reassess.
 
mybodyisasewer said:

About 2 hours after pinning, I had a Quest growth hormone test done once, purely to check whether the stuff was legit. IGF was never something I tested. Also, keep in mind how brief the half life is.
When I thought a vial might be bunk, that's exactly what I did. Getting a serum test costs far less than sending a vial to a lab. I went in fasted for a baseline serum level, injected "6IU," then had blood drawn again a few hours afterward. There was no rise at all, which is why I ended up shipping a vial off for analysis. The result: what was labeled "H36" turned out to be H10, and my "6IU" was really <2IU. I'm still going back and forth with the supplier trying to get them to fix it.
 
Notthatguy said:

I’m still unsure whether the vial I have is bunk. Has anybody here used bloodwork to check their IGF increase?

Also, when injecting HGH, has anyone experienced an allergic reaction such as an itchy spot and a bump? It happens to me regardless of the injection site. I contacted the source, and they said it’s the HGH 191 amino acid.
Out of roughly 15 vials I've gone through, just 1 gave me that reaction. It's a fairly well-known thing. No one knows the real cause — only guesses exist — but it looks like it comes down to that specific vial rather than the whole batch.
 
UglyDingo said:

mybodyisasewer said:

About 2 hours after pinning, I had a Quest growth hormone test done once, purely to check whether the stuff was legit. IGF was never something I tested. Also, keep in mind how brief the half life is.
When I thought a vial might be bunk, that's exactly what I did. Getting a serum test costs far less than sending a vial to a lab. I went in fasted for a baseline serum level, injected "6IU," then had blood drawn again a few hours afterward. There was no rise at all, which is why I ended up shipping a vial off for analysis. The result: what was labeled "H36" turned out to be H10, and my "6IU" was really <2IU. I'm still going back and forth with the supplier trying to get them to fix it.
This problem has hit me as well. My H36 came back as H23.5
 
sfkid said:

IronCircuit said:

sfkid said:

I began an HGH protocol at 2IU per day roughly 6 weeks back...

Prior to starting:





View attachment 11542

Following:

View attachment 11543
What was your reasoning for starting at that dose? Right now I'm at 178, and I'm thinking about maybe beginning 2iu.
So that's genuinely the minimum dose that does anything.

Right now I'm running 2.5iu, though I won't increase until my next labs come back. Staying above the reference range for a long stretch isn't good for you, and there are potential side effects to consider.

Should 4iu keep me below 315, I'd go for it — but that seems unlikely.

I'm already dealing with things like fluid buildup and a bit of ankle puffiness.

Fat loss, though, is where it shines. After only 6 weeks, veins are popping more and belly fat is seriously disappearing.
For me the veins are insane — a few on my legs that had never shown up before.
 
Back
Top