Has anyone come across grey-market follitropin?

VegemiteButter

Explorer
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Bali, Indonesia
Hey everyone,

My wife and I are working on having a second kid.

Right now I'm running TRT + HCG (plus KLOW, and Tesamorelin is in the mix too).

I wanted to ask whether anybody has come across a follitropin (FSH) product on grey markets. To be clear, I'm not after a source — I just want to know if it can be found on the grey market at all?

Appreciate any replies.
 
I noticed HMG 75iux10 listed at $65 on a vendor's price sheet that went up today (though yeah, they all post daily). I haven't bought it before. I also can't say whether they truly stock it. And I'm not sure if that price is good or bad. From what google tells me, hMG equals FSH+LH. So plenty of uncertainty, but HMG does show up on a few vendors' price lists.
 
Dropping a comment to boost visibility. I'm in the same situation right now. Over on Meso there's growing discussion about FSH and HMG, but on here I'm not seeing much vendor talk about either.
 
Back
Top