Has anyone actually had Global Entry revoked?

krsct

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
I've come across claims that getting a package seized from abroad can lead to Global Entry being taken away. Curious whether that's ever actually played out for anyone here?
 
krsct said:

I've come across claims that getting a package seized from abroad can lead to Global Entry being taken away. Curious whether that's ever actually played out for anyone here?
I posed that exact question to a guy on Telegram who holds Global Entry and TSA Pre, and buys a lot from China Grey. According to him, five separate seizures of sizable shipments (30+ kits) have happened, and although seizure notices arrive, his airport security clearance remains unaffected.

That left me both surprised and doubtful.
 
krsct said:

I've come across claims that getting a package seized from abroad can lead to Global Entry being taken away. Curious whether that's ever actually played out for anyone here?

I'm glad you brought this up. The same thing has been on my mind, and I've questioned whether stories about clearance being suspended are mostly urban legends. The first time I came across assertions that this was possible, it really scared me. Still, if it were a common occurrence, I'd expect more reports of it in this community.
 
Has anyone here really experienced their Global Entry being taken away? From what I understand, everyone's has been because DHS lacks funding thanks to congress.
 
krsct said:

I've come across claims that getting a package seized from abroad can lead to Global Entry being taken away. Curious whether that's ever actually played out for anyone here?
Yes, it does happen, and reinstating it tends to be a real uphill battle — you'll likely need to bring in a lawyer.

Purchasing counterfeit items, among other things, can trigger it.




Got my first custom interference .



So I figured I'd give a second vendor a shot and went with APS (Andy's) for customs. The tracking showed the package was returned because of customs. Their explanation was that another shipment in the same freight contained a prohibited item, and they already had my order being rerouted. I've heard the custom horror story's of...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
From what I've seen, no issues have come up for me personally. That said, the CBP site does state that whatever gets sent your way is on you, and there's a chance Global Entry could be taken away. On the other hand, TSA Precheck can be obtained separately, and the MPC app is an option for moving through customs faster.
 
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
 
If the drugs are all coming in this direction, what's the point of going abroad at all, haha.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone here really experienced their Global Entry being taken away? From what I understand, everyone's has been because DHS lacks funding thanks to congress.
That's incorrect. The original announcement about closing TSA Precheck and Global Entry was quickly walked back by DHS.
 
tul9033 said:

Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.

This is a really useful data point—thank you. It helps confirm that this isn't just an urban legend, and I'm sorry you went through it. I had been considering picking up some items from India, but I've decided against it now.

You mentioned that you went ahead and got TSA Precheck instead. When your GE was cancelled, did that also wipe out your Precheck? Since Precheck is included with GE, did you have to submit a new application?

I usually take a few international trips per year, and every one of them leaves from JFK. It's never the case that everyone there is in GE. On my most recent trip, I was with a work group, and a few people had seats in row 1,000, so the rest of us waited until the very last person got off the plane. By the time we reached immigration, the line was enormous, obviously. Still, all of us pulled out our phones, used MPC, and got through quickly. I couldn't bring myself to abandon the group, so I just stared enviously at the GE lane.
 
latviantower said:

CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone here really experienced their Global Entry being taken away? From what I understand, everyone's has been because DHS lacks funding thanks to congress.
That's incorrect. The original announcement about closing TSA Precheck and Global Entry was quickly walked back by DHS.

Pre-check got reinstated for them, yet Global Entry remains suspended.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2026/02/25/travel/tsa-precheck-global-entry-2026-updates.html
 
tul9033 said:

Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
Because of dumb things my husband did when he was a teenager, GE is off the table for him, though TSA Precheck did go through. Since that point we've taken 2 trips overseas. On the first one, his MPC line moved roughly 10 minutes quicker than my GE line did. On the second, both of us finished at roughly the same moment.
 
cheaperseeker said:

tul9033 said:

Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
Because of dumb things my husband did when he was a teenager, GE is off the table for him, though TSA Precheck did go through. Since that point we've taken 2 trips overseas. On the first one, his MPC line moved roughly 10 minutes quicker than my GE line did. On the second, both of us finished at roughly the same moment.

MPC works quite well. My international trips are infrequent, so losing GE wouldn't be a huge deal for me—but losing Precheck would be terrible. I likely take about 80 domestic flights annually. It's reassuring to hear that GE and Precheck are treated as separate programs.
 
Grogu said:

tul9033 said:

Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.

This is a really useful data point—thank you. It helps confirm that this isn't just an urban legend, and I'm sorry you went through it. I had been considering picking up some items from India, but I've decided against it now.

You mentioned that you went ahead and got TSA Precheck instead. When your GE was cancelled, did that also wipe out your Precheck? Since Precheck is included with GE, did you have to submit a new application?

I usually take a few international trips per year, and every one of them leaves from JFK. It's never the case that everyone there is in GE. On my most recent trip, I was with a work group, and a few people had seats in row 1,000, so the rest of us waited until the very last person got off the plane. By the time we reached immigration, the line was enormous, obviously. Still, all of us pulled out our phones, used MPC, and got through quickly. I couldn't bring myself to abandon the group, so I just stared enviously at the GE lane.
TSAPC and GE come together as a single number. Lose one, and you lose the other too.
 
tul9033 said:

Grogu said:

tul9033 said:

Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.

This is a really useful data point—thank you. It helps confirm that this isn't just an urban legend, and I'm sorry you went through it. I had been considering picking up some items from India, but I've decided against it now.

You mentioned that you went ahead and got TSA Precheck instead. When your GE was cancelled, did that also wipe out your Precheck? Since Precheck is included with GE, did you have to submit a new application?

I usually take a few international trips per year, and every one of them leaves from JFK. It's never the case that everyone there is in GE. On my most recent trip, I was with a work group, and a few people had seats in row 1,000, so the rest of us waited until the very last person got off the plane. By the time we reached immigration, the line was enormous, obviously. Still, all of us pulled out our phones, used MPC, and got through quickly. I couldn't bring myself to abandon the group, so I just stared enviously at the GE lane.
TSAPC and GE come together as a single number. Lose one, and you lose the other too.

Before I got GE, I already had TSAPC, and both of my numbers are still active....
 
Grogu said:

tul9033 said:

Grogu said:

tul9033 said:

Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.

This is a really useful data point—thank you. It helps confirm that this isn't just an urban legend, and I'm sorry you went through it. I had been considering picking up some items from India, but I've decided against it now.

You mentioned that you went ahead and got TSA Precheck instead. When your GE was cancelled, did that also wipe out your Precheck? Since Precheck is included with GE, did you have to submit a new application?

I usually take a few international trips per year, and every one of them leaves from JFK. It's never the case that everyone there is in GE. On my most recent trip, I was with a work group, and a few people had seats in row 1,000, so the rest of us waited until the very last person got off the plane. By the time we reached immigration, the line was enormous, obviously. Still, all of us pulled out our phones, used MPC, and got through quickly. I couldn't bring myself to abandon the group, so I just stared enviously at the GE lane.
TSAPC and GE come together as a single number. Lose one, and you lose the other too.

Before I got GE, I already had TSAPC, and both of my numbers are still active....
If GE is what you obtain initially, then it's a single #.
 
Calm Logic said:

If the drugs are all coming in this direction, what's the point of going abroad at all, haha.
That's the reason my vacations happen in Nebraska.... forget real id as well.... we cruise past cornfields and act like we're in Children of The Corn.
 
tul9033 said:

Grogu said:

tul9033 said:

Grogu said:

tul9033 said:

Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.

So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.

This is a really useful data point—thank you. It helps confirm that this isn't just an urban legend, and I'm sorry you went through it. I had been considering picking up some items from India, but I've decided against it now.

You mentioned that you went ahead and got TSA Precheck instead. When your GE was cancelled, did that also wipe out your Precheck? Since Precheck is included with GE, did you have to submit a new application?

I usually take a few international trips per year, and every one of them leaves from JFK. It's never the case that everyone there is in GE. On my most recent trip, I was with a work group, and a few people had seats in row 1,000, so the rest of us waited until the very last person got off the plane. By the time we reached immigration, the line was enormous, obviously. Still, all of us pulled out our phones, used MPC, and got through quickly. I couldn't bring myself to abandon the group, so I just stared enviously at the GE lane.
TSAPC and GE come together as a single number. Lose one, and you lose the other too.

Before I got GE, I already had TSAPC, and both of my numbers are still active....
If GE is what you obtain initially, then it's a single #.

Yep, that's exactly what clever folks do—just grab GE.... 🤣😂🤣😂

To be honest, I can't recall why I went with TSAPC initially. Perhaps I figured I wouldn't be traveling abroad all that often.
 

Recommended supplier



Which vendor puts “JP” on their kits? I keep noticing photos people share of their kits on Reddit, and every one of them has that “JP” marking, but for obvious reasons they won't name their source on Reddit. I'm curious because they all vouch strongly for that vendor.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Back
Top