Has anyone actually faced consequences?

ThunderBird

Explorer
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Wv
I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
 
Legally, or health-wise? I've come across some UK articles about folks dealing with medical problems from gray market GLP1s — though it's always the same story: they went gray because they had contraindications or were already at a low/normal bmi and couldn't get a prescription anyway.
 
ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
 
randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
I know precisely the person you mean 😂
 
Seriously, are we back to stressing over Nazis? If my grandfather who fought in WW2 could see this, he'd be turning over in his grave.
 
Based on what I've seen, Louisiana and Missouri had the most significant crackdowns. In Louisiana, I believe the charges centered more around prescription medications. And possibly anabolic steroids?
 
randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
Rule 7 is the one that matters most. Nobody should be egging that on.
 
hotsauceboss said:

randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
I know precisely the person you mean 😂
to be honest, that specific rule is older than whoever you have in mind. its origins trace back to a Chinese vendor who got into a slap-fight with some guy claiming he'd received a hot-pack, and the pair of them began daring each other to hop on a plane to China or the US, respectively, so they could settle it with their fists.

since then I've watched several vendors pull the same stunt, and what it mainly signals to me is that this guy is far too emotional and short-sighted for me to feel okay about sending him crypto and trusting him to sell me drugs responsibly. (I say guy because I've never seen a woman pull this except Tracy, who is off on a beach somewhere with a bunch of people's money staring at tits and is also a dude, so really that proves the point).
 
randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
Tonight someone addressed me as “darling.” I rely on dear, honey, and darling as a way to weed out the nazis.
 
randompersonrandom said:

hotsauceboss said:

randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
I know precisely the person you mean 😂
to be honest, that specific rule is older than whoever you have in mind. its origins trace back to a Chinese vendor who got into a slap-fight with some guy claiming he'd received a hot-pack, and the pair of them began daring each other to hop on a plane to China or the US, respectively, so they could settle it with their fists.

since then I've watched several vendors pull the same stunt, and what it mainly signals to me is that this guy is far too emotional and short-sighted for me to feel okay about sending him crypto and trusting him to sell me drugs responsibly. (I say guy because I've never seen a woman pull this except Tracy, who is off on a beach somewhere with a bunch of people's money staring at tits and is also a dude, so really that proves the point).
Super brief update on the newest drama. I'm here for it! 😂
 
Chili777 said:

randompersonrandom said:

hotsauceboss said:

randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
I know precisely the person you mean 😂
to be honest, that specific rule is older than whoever you have in mind. its origins trace back to a Chinese vendor who got into a slap-fight with some guy claiming he'd received a hot-pack, and the pair of them began daring each other to hop on a plane to China or the US, respectively, so they could settle it with their fists.

since then I've watched several vendors pull the same stunt, and what it mainly signals to me is that this guy is far too emotional and short-sighted for me to feel okay about sending him crypto and trusting him to sell me drugs responsibly. (I say guy because I've never seen a woman pull this except Tracy, who is off on a beach somewhere with a bunch of people's money staring at tits and is also a dude, so really that proves the point).
Super brief update on the newest drama. I'm here for it! 😂
That thread really showed how patient and kind you were! 😀
 
randompersonrandom said:

Chili777 said:

randompersonrandom said:

hotsauceboss said:

randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
I know precisely the person you mean 😂
to be honest, that specific rule is older than whoever you have in mind. its origins trace back to a Chinese vendor who got into a slap-fight with some guy claiming he'd received a hot-pack, and the pair of them began daring each other to hop on a plane to China or the US, respectively, so they could settle it with their fists.

since then I've watched several vendors pull the same stunt, and what it mainly signals to me is that this guy is far too emotional and short-sighted for me to feel okay about sending him crypto and trusting him to sell me drugs responsibly. (I say guy because I've never seen a woman pull this except Tracy, who is off on a beach somewhere with a bunch of people's money staring at tits and is also a dude, so really that proves the point).
Super brief update on the newest drama. I'm here for it! 😂
That thread really showed how patient and kind you were! 😀
It takes a lot more before I get worked up.
 
randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
It'd be a good idea to mention that customers shouldn't be shipped vials that were filled by scooping raws by hand...





925ad67da0f0c60a91e4d071648996e9709ff37eac8deef1b2e6a9dd48784798.webp
 
ZippityDooDah said:

randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
It'd be a good idea to mention that customers shouldn't be shipped vials that were filled by scooping raws by hand...





View attachment 11192

View: https://youtu.be/sGtY1aPrOMQ?si=bRj69xxNjaJRDTE8
 
randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
🤣 The fact that I instantly got exactly where your mind went is something I hate
 
Gt3294a said:

randompersonrandom said:

ZippityDooDah said:

ThunderBird said:

I keep coming across plenty of posts saying this is a risk or risky or something along those lines, but I don't think I've ever actually seen someone face consequences. I can't picture purchasing anything being all that risky, or even being the local supplier.
Those 2 Nazi guys in Missouri appear to be facing legal trouble, and you can reasonably figure the feds now have every customer and order on their books.
I bolted to Google the instant I read that, searching "Missouri Nazis peptides." This is so frustrating. Every time something happens, my list of requirements for who I'll buy from grows.

As of now it looks like this:

1. Operating for a minimum of 1 year

2. Zero big scandals within the past 6 months

3. No big scandals at any point that were left unresolved for the customers who got hurt

4. Ships from a US warehouse

5. Never engaged in a public-forum blowup, yelp-review style, with customers or people considering buying

6. Accepts crypto on the SOL network

7. VERIFIED NOT TO BE NAZIS
Tonight someone addressed me as “darling.” I rely on dear, honey, and darling as a way to weed out the nazis.
Or "Hi Friend"
 
eidos said:

It's a real shame mannitol wasn't included — they had the chance to turn peptides into little candies.
So here's the thing — corn sets off a reaction in me, and mannitol frequently has that in it. Back when Peter was still here, I put the question to him, and his answer was that it comes from seaweed. Whether that's accurate, I can't say, but my approach is always to try just a tiny amount first, and up to now nothing has gone wrong.
 
Back
Top