Has a peptide vendor ever ghosted you?

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
 
lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
A few "Exit Scams" have been really massive.

A vendor spends time earning a solid reputation, then throws a big sale and disappears with the crypto, heading to the Bahamas for margaritas and to stare at large black titties...

This has occurred on more than a few occasions, and a few of them in particular simply reappear to give it another shot.

The only kind that exists is a "Good Today" vendor
 
lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
Yep...that's the reason I've always leaned toward using a credit card whenever I can. Though these days that's tough, since payment processors are really cracking down on those kinds of services.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
How middlemen bulk-buyers in the US manage to sleep at night is beyond me.
 
lastresort said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
Yep...that's the reason I've always leaned toward using a credit card whenever I can. Though these days that's tough, since payment processors are really cracking down on those kinds of services.
It would be nice if the bigger vendors on this platform that run US warehouses would take zelle or credit cards.
 
Seasonal1 said:

lastresort said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
Yep...that's the reason I've always leaned toward using a credit card whenever I can. Though these days that's tough, since payment processors are really cracking down on those kinds of services.
It would be nice if the bigger vendors on this platform that run US warehouses would take zelle or credit cards.
The vendor I go through does take zelle, though it's a little on the pricey side
 
FartfulCodger said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
How middlemen bulk-buyers in the US manage to sleep at night is beyond me.
Worse human beings than that have crossed my path plenty of times.

Skidude said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
A few "Exit Scams" have been really massive.

A vendor spends time earning a solid reputation, then throws a big sale and disappears with the crypto, heading to the Bahamas for margaritas and to stare at large black titties...

This has occurred on more than a few occasions, and a few of them in particular simply reappear to give it another shot.

The only kind that exists is a "Good Today" vendor
Can those vendors get listed here? I m curious
 
FartfulCodger said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
How middlemen bulk-buyers in the US manage to sleep at night is beyond me.
Is it a case of needing to bet heavily to come out ahead? My read is that when a group buy collapses, the buyers at the end of the chain are the ones who truly take the hit. The resellers who front their own money either figure out how to avoid extending themselves too far, or they end up having to sink or swim.
 
lastresort said:

FartfulCodger said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
How middlemen bulk-buyers in the US manage to sleep at night is beyond me.
Worse human beings than that have crossed my path plenty of times.

Skidude said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
A few "Exit Scams" have been really massive.

A vendor spends time earning a solid reputation, then throws a big sale and disappears with the crypto, heading to the Bahamas for margaritas and to stare at large black titties...

This has occurred on more than a few occasions, and a few of them in particular simply reappear to give it another shot.

The only kind that exists is a "Good Today" vendor
Can those vendors get listed here? I m curious

Back in August of 2024 I began researching Tirz, and by September I had moved to compound while digging into everything "peptide" related.

The pounds came off fast, and midway through October 2 developments hit at once: I dropped 20lbs in that first month, and the FDA put out word that compounding might be shut down. Right then I realized this could genuinely be my first real win, and stopping was not something I wanted. THAT is why I understand the desperation for a pep connection, and why I try to assist newcomers whenever I can, staying inside the forum rules.

Word reached me about a legendary spreadsheet, a "treasure map" pointing to all the wholesale vendors, and that is how I ended up on these forums. Like most, I arrived chasing the SOURCE, but discovered there was far more worth learning, so I stuck around.

Around that same period there was a girl (guy) active here who had; made things fair for everyone, pushed every vendor's prices down, was quite a character whenever challenged, and was basically a superstar.

For many here and on other forums, he was the one to go to. Well, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

At first the story was a temporary outage, he would be back, there was an investigation, etc...

That dragged on for 30-45 days with repeated promises of returning.. yet plenty of people never saw their money again and he disappeared into the sunset. From what I gather he is circulating once more, and some are still buying from him.

This kind of business makes such outcomes possible. Sending crypto, or even eating a bad deal or no deal at all, does not rattle me.

You simply weigh your losses against your wins and keep going, the way you would at a casino. And like at a casino, you try to tilt the odds your way by choosing wisely.
 
Skidude said:

lastresort said:

FartfulCodger said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
How middlemen bulk-buyers in the US manage to sleep at night is beyond me.
Worse human beings than that have crossed my path plenty of times.

Skidude said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
A few "Exit Scams" have been really massive.

A vendor spends time earning a solid reputation, then throws a big sale and disappears with the crypto, heading to the Bahamas for margaritas and to stare at large black titties...

This has occurred on more than a few occasions, and a few of them in particular simply reappear to give it another shot.

The only kind that exists is a "Good Today" vendor
Can those vendors get listed here? I m curious

Back in August of 2024 I began researching Tirz, and by September I had moved to compound while digging into everything "peptide" related.

The pounds came off fast, and midway through October 2 developments hit at once: I dropped 20lbs in that first month, and the FDA put out word that compounding might be shut down. Right then I realized this could genuinely be my first real win, and stopping was not something I wanted. THAT is why I understand the desperation for a pep connection, and why I try to assist newcomers whenever I can, staying inside the forum rules.

Word reached me about a legendary spreadsheet, a "treasure map" pointing to all the wholesale vendors, and that is how I ended up on these forums. Like most, I arrived chasing the SOURCE, but discovered there was far more worth learning, so I stuck around.

Around that same period there was a girl (guy) active here who had; made things fair for everyone, pushed every vendor's prices down, was quite a character whenever challenged, and was basically a superstar.

For many here and on other forums, he was the one to go to. Well, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

At first the story was a temporary outage, he would be back, there was an investigation, etc...

That dragged on for 30-45 days with repeated promises of returning.. yet plenty of people never saw their money again and he disappeared into the sunset. From what I gather he is circulating once more, and some are still buying from him.

This kind of business makes such outcomes possible. Sending crypto, or even eating a bad deal or no deal at all, does not rattle me.

You simply weigh your losses against your wins and keep going, the way you would at a casino. And like at a casino, you try to tilt the odds your way by choosing wisely.
Wow!! That explains why I was on edge the whole time after placing an order for $500 of 20 vials of 60mg retatrutide from our besr friend forever. Luckily it worked out, though I doubt I'll be dropping that kind of money again anytime soon
 
lastresort said:

Skidude said:

lastresort said:

FartfulCodger said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
How middlemen bulk-buyers in the US manage to sleep at night is beyond me.
Worse human beings than that have crossed my path plenty of times.

Skidude said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
A few "Exit Scams" have been really massive.

A vendor spends time earning a solid reputation, then throws a big sale and disappears with the crypto, heading to the Bahamas for margaritas and to stare at large black titties...

This has occurred on more than a few occasions, and a few of them in particular simply reappear to give it another shot.

The only kind that exists is a "Good Today" vendor
Can those vendors get listed here? I m curious

Back in August of 2024 I began researching Tirz, and by September I had moved to compound while digging into everything "peptide" related.

The pounds came off fast, and midway through October 2 developments hit at once: I dropped 20lbs in that first month, and the FDA put out word that compounding might be shut down. Right then I realized this could genuinely be my first real win, and stopping was not something I wanted. THAT is why I understand the desperation for a pep connection, and why I try to assist newcomers whenever I can, staying inside the forum rules.

Word reached me about a legendary spreadsheet, a "treasure map" pointing to all the wholesale vendors, and that is how I ended up on these forums. Like most, I arrived chasing the SOURCE, but discovered there was far more worth learning, so I stuck around.

Around that same period there was a girl (guy) active here who had; made things fair for everyone, pushed every vendor's prices down, was quite a character whenever challenged, and was basically a superstar.

For many here and on other forums, he was the one to go to. Well, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

At first the story was a temporary outage, he would be back, there was an investigation, etc...

That dragged on for 30-45 days with repeated promises of returning.. yet plenty of people never saw their money again and he disappeared into the sunset. From what I gather he is circulating once more, and some are still buying from him.

This kind of business makes such outcomes possible. Sending crypto, or even eating a bad deal or no deal at all, does not rattle me.

You simply weigh your losses against your wins and keep going, the way you would at a casino. And like at a casino, you try to tilt the odds your way by choosing wisely.
Wow!! That explains why I was on edge the whole time after placing an order for $500 of 20 vials of 60mg retatrutide from our besr friend forever. Luckily it worked out, though I doubt I'll be dropping that kind of money again anytime soon
The biggest single order I ever placed came to $580.....That said, I'm with you! Smaller orders in the $2-300 range suit me better, because if it goes sideways, it goes sideways......it's not something I'd lose sleep over.
 
lastresort said:

Skidude said:

lastresort said:

FartfulCodger said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
This is exactly why I refuse to put all my money into 1 order with any supplier. I'd much rather buy 3-4 kits at a time, spread out — and truthfully, doing it that way has let me stack up a decent stockpile.

Think about it: you send 5-10k to 1 vendor, and then they vanish with it.
How middlemen bulk-buyers in the US manage to sleep at night is beyond me.
Worse human beings than that have crossed my path plenty of times.

Skidude said:

lastresort said:

I used to shop regularly with a research peptide supplier named biopulse peptide, which has since shut down (I'm aware of the sourcing rules, but since they no longer exist, I assumed it was fine to mention). Their orders were reliable and the results were genuine. They ran a discord server too.

Only last month they posted about fresh inventory and promoted discounted pricing on older batches, but as of 2 weeks ago the site can't be accessed. I'd already stopped buying from them once I found my own source, yet I kept watching them because something felt off when over half their catalog was listed as "sold out". Several people I know are now rushing to try to recover their orders, though I doubt they'll ever receive them.

Has this happened to any of you?
A few "Exit Scams" have been really massive.

A vendor spends time earning a solid reputation, then throws a big sale and disappears with the crypto, heading to the Bahamas for margaritas and to stare at large black titties...

This has occurred on more than a few occasions, and a few of them in particular simply reappear to give it another shot.

The only kind that exists is a "Good Today" vendor
Can those vendors get listed here? I m curious

Back in August of 2024 I began researching Tirz, and by September I had moved to compound while digging into everything "peptide" related.

The pounds came off fast, and midway through October 2 developments hit at once: I dropped 20lbs in that first month, and the FDA put out word that compounding might be shut down. Right then I realized this could genuinely be my first real win, and stopping was not something I wanted. THAT is why I understand the desperation for a pep connection, and why I try to assist newcomers whenever I can, staying inside the forum rules.

Word reached me about a legendary spreadsheet, a "treasure map" pointing to all the wholesale vendors, and that is how I ended up on these forums. Like most, I arrived chasing the SOURCE, but discovered there was far more worth learning, so I stuck around.

Around that same period there was a girl (guy) active here who had; made things fair for everyone, pushed every vendor's prices down, was quite a character whenever challenged, and was basically a superstar.

For many here and on other forums, he was the one to go to. Well, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

At first the story was a temporary outage, he would be back, there was an investigation, etc...

That dragged on for 30-45 days with repeated promises of returning.. yet plenty of people never saw their money again and he disappeared into the sunset. From what I gather he is circulating once more, and some are still buying from him.

This kind of business makes such outcomes possible. Sending crypto, or even eating a bad deal or no deal at all, does not rattle me.

You simply weigh your losses against your wins and keep going, the way you would at a casino. And like at a casino, you try to tilt the odds your way by choosing wisely.
Wow!! That explains why I was on edge the whole time after placing an order for $500 of 20 vials of 60mg retatrutide from our besr friend forever. Luckily it worked out, though I doubt I'll be dropping that kind of money again anytime soon
When I compare what I spend across 4-5 years against what I spent in just my first few months, there's a buffer that can absorb some losses.

That helps me stay calm.

Same here — only send an amount you can afford to lose.
 
Back
Top