Happy Easter

Wishing a very Happy Easter to you, and to all the other wonderful souls out there as well!
 
Hope everyone enjoys a great Easter holiday — premium meals and relatives on their best behavior. Honestly, Easter amounts to nothing more than one big ā€œe g g breakingā€ momentā€¦šŸ£
 
Mara_aa said:

Hope everyone enjoys a great Easter holiday — premium meals and relatives on their best behavior. Honestly, Easter amounts to nothing more than one big ā€œe g g breakingā€ momentā€¦šŸ£
A quick aside: every time I tried to say

ā€œ e g g‑breakingā€, it came out sounding more like ā€œchicken embryosā€.

Once I'd hit ten tries, I decided to give up and instead find a way around it. That's a wrap.
 
Happy Easter! Right now I'm watching my daughter search for her eggs, and I'm doing my best to persuade my husband that bacon is probably a must for Easter.
 
Happy Easter, everyone. Everyone in the family has their own plans going on, and my oldest is at work. I'm checking online for a nearby bar that happens to be open. 🤣
 
Back
Top