Happy 4th!

faloppi

Explorer
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
For everyone marking the holiday across the United States and elsewhere. Plus those whose way of celebrating today is not being fans of us Americans! 😉 Living here is a blessing, and a good life tends to draw a bit of resentment. I feel grateful that we remain free enough to obtain and get deliveries of our peptides, and I'm grateful too for the Chinese entrepreneurs who make, sell, and ship the compounds we love, paying no attention at all to our government's overreach — and that of other governments around the world — when there's profit to be had! (I'm leaving aside every other thing their government might permit, produce, or do that I disagree with; I'm only discussing peptides made and sold by entrepreneurs, folks). Stay safe and have a good time with your families!
 
faloppi said:

For everyone marking the holiday across the United States and elsewhere. Plus those whose way of celebrating today is not being fans of us Americans! 😉 Living here is a blessing, and a good life tends to draw a bit of resentment. I feel grateful that we remain free enough to obtain and get deliveries of our peptides, and I'm grateful too for the Chinese entrepreneurs who make, sell, and ship the compounds we love, paying no attention at all to our government's overreach — and that of other governments around the world — when there's profit to be had! (I'm leaving aside every other thing their government might permit, produce, or do that I disagree with; I'm only discussing peptides made and sold by entrepreneurs, folks). Stay safe and have a good time with your families!
Enjoy Independence Day!
 
6e3f07539788480343efff13e8768129b831f0f3b39a30ed8db918bc32314cc6.gif


May God bless America!!🙏🏼🎆🎇
 
Back
Top