Sector
Explorer
Suppose there is a woman dealing with a bit of
Hair that is thinning, or shedding
Which natural and/or pharmaceutical approaches could be deployed to potentially help with this problem? Natural methods are what she would prefer, but every option is on the table.
1) A low dose of minoxidil struck me as a potentially useful addition, but honestly that is the extent of what I have so far.
My knowledge of the female side of this kind of care is admittedly thin, which is why I am asking for opinions here. Any help would be appreciated.
Keratin conditioners are something I know some women rave about as a way to strengthen their hair, and oiling the ends at night to stop breakage gets mentioned too.
Any and all input on what you think would help is very welcome to me.
Thank you so much!
Hair that is thinning, or shedding
Which natural and/or pharmaceutical approaches could be deployed to potentially help with this problem? Natural methods are what she would prefer, but every option is on the table.
1) A low dose of minoxidil struck me as a potentially useful addition, but honestly that is the extent of what I have so far.
My knowledge of the female side of this kind of care is admittedly thin, which is why I am asking for opinions here. Any help would be appreciated.
Keratin conditioners are something I know some women rave about as a way to strengthen their hair, and oiling the ends at night to stop breakage gets mentioned too.
Any and all input on what you think would help is very welcome to me.
Thank you so much!