I've had man boobs for as long as I can remember :S. Reta is the first peptide I've ever used. Could reta help shed some of the fat in that area? Or is surgery the only option? Honestly, I'd prefer not to go under the knife...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
With any luck, reta will cut down how much tissue is present in that area. A handful of peps exist that assist the skin in tightening rather than remaining loose and flabby. Those should be of some help too, ideally.camzgon said:
I've had man boobs for as long as I can remember :S. Reta is the first peptide I've ever used. Could reta help shed some of the fat in that area? Or is surgery the only option? Honestly, I'd prefer not to go under the knife...
Yes, GHKCU has come up before — it's queued up for my next purchase once my paycheck landsPocket said:
With any luck, reta will cut down how much tissue is present in that area. A handful of peps exist that assist the skin in tightening rather than remaining loose and flabby. Those should be of some help too, ideally.camzgon said:
I've had man boobs for as long as I can remember :S. Reta is the first peptide I've ever used. Could reta help shed some of the fat in that area? Or is surgery the only option? Honestly, I'd prefer not to go under the knife...
I get where you're coming from, man. No matter what, I'll end up with loose skin, but right now I'm working on getting lean enough to figure out if surgery is actually necessary. It looks like the chest, the fat pad, and the belly are the final spots to shrink. I realize I don't have true gyno, though I was also obese throughout all my growing years.camzgon said:
Ah man.. I've dealt with this for as long as I can remember. That said, I've also mostly been pretty big for my entire life too (at least for the most part).
With any luck, we'll at last reach what we've been aiming forPete369 said:
I get where you're coming from, man. No matter what, I'll end up with loose skin, but right now I'm working on getting lean enough to figure out if surgery is actually necessary. It looks like the chest, the fat pad, and the belly are the final spots to shrink. I realize I don't have true gyno, though I was also obese throughout all my growing years.camzgon said:
Ah man.. I've dealt with this for as long as I can remember. That said, I've also mostly been pretty big for my entire life too (at least for the most part).
If that's accurate, my guess is it would apply solely to situations where the gyno appeared as a result of the gear itselfMr. Blonde said:
Take this with a grain of salt and verify it yourself — I'm not presenting it as fact.
A podcast I listened to mentioned that Tamoxifen (nolvadex) is sometimes taken by bodybuilders as a way to shrink gyno.
Whether that's accurate, I have no idea. My only prior exposure to Tamoxifen was in the context of pct, and since my reading skills are pretty much nonexistent, don't just take my word for it.
Reversal like this is only possible when the gyno is recent. Once it has persisted for years, it won't go away this way. Steroid-induced gyno is another case where Letrozole gets used for reversal.Mr. Blonde said:
Take this with a grain of salt and verify it yourself — I'm not presenting it as fact.
A podcast I listened to mentioned that Tamoxifen (nolvadex) is sometimes taken by bodybuilders as a way to shrink gyno.
Whether that's accurate, I have no idea. My only prior exposure to Tamoxifen was in the context of pct, and since my reading skills are pretty much nonexistent, don't just take my word for it.