Guidance and advice, if anyone has some.

kazza94x

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Location
Nunya
Hey peps, a blood test on Tuesday ended with my vein blowing and potential nerve damage.

Can anyone recommend a peptide that would help the nerve repair itself, or at least lessen the pain, please ?

The medical medicines available are known to me, but for various reasons I don't wish to take them.

Thanks so much🙂
 
Oh yikes, that's awful — sorry that happened to you. Whereabouts on your body is it?

A friend of mine had bursitis in their shoulder causing nerve pain, and BPC with KPV helped, but whether that came from clearing up the bursa itself I'm not sure
 
Yep

JourneyToPerfection said:

Oh yikes, that's awful — sorry that happened to you. Whereabouts on your body is it?

A friend of mine had bursitis in their shoulder causing nerve pain, and BPC with KPV helped, but whether that came from clearing up the bursa itself I'm not sure
My right hand, in the wrist. bpc and tb500 are something I have together, so this kpv you mention will need to be bought. Thank you for caring! It was awful, like my vein was being yanked straight out of my wrist
 
kazza94x said:

Hey peps, a blood test on Tuesday ended with my vein blowing and potential nerve damage.

Can anyone recommend a peptide that would help the nerve repair itself, or at least lessen the pain, please ?

The medical medicines available are known to me, but for various reasons I don't wish to take them.

Thanks so much🙂

I've been reading up on ARA-290, thinking it might suit my husband.
 
Low-dose ARA-290 has been part of my routine for a month, and the neuropathic pain through my left hip and leg is substantially reduced.

Symptoms I'd never once had before have appeared over the past week. Jaw tightness on the left side, a cold patch with raw-feeling scalp, an ear that pulses off and on (wub-wub), and lymph nodes in that same area that have swollen. Whether the compound is responsible, or these are simply concurrent, I can't say — but flagging it felt worthwhile in case something similar has happened to anyone else.
 
Back
Top