Guess I'm a Slow Responder

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
For close to 6 weeks now I've been on ss31, mots and nad. Nothing seemed to be happening, so I was ready to quit everything except mots. Then yesterday I woke up with a ton of energy and felt better than I can remember feeling. Now I don't want to give it up. Has anyone else had this happen?
 
TeresaHip said:

For close to 6 weeks now I've been on ss31, mots and nad. Nothing seemed to be happening, so I was ready to quit everything except mots. Then yesterday I woke up with a ton of energy and felt better than I can remember feeling. Now I don't want to give it up. Has anyone else had this happen?
That's how most peptides hit me, honestly — even with Tirz I need 4-6 weeks whenever I stop and then start back up. NAD+ is the exception; it kicks in fast for me. Mots did nothing at all for me.

Good to hear you're doing better 👍
 
It's funny, I've been thinking the same thing about th-500 and bpc-157 — that they don't do anything. Last week I bumped up my bpc dose, and this morning I got up and realized my shoulder isn't hurting nearly as much.

I'm nearly out of ss-31 and will be switching over to mots-c soon, so I'm crossing my fingers for the same kind of result
 
NAD hits me within 5 minutes of pinning it. As for Motsc, I don't really "feal" anything from it. That said, it does change how my workouts go on the days I take it. My routine is a 1.5 mile walk plus 20 flights of stairs, which takes 40 minutes. On days I skip motsc, the end of it is a struggle. On motsc days, I frequently push on and add another 10-15 flights of stairs. With Ss31, I feal and notice Nothing.
 
TeresaHip said:

For close to 6 weeks now I've been on ss31, mots and nad. Nothing seemed to be happening, so I was ready to quit everything except mots. Then yesterday I woke up with a ton of energy and felt better than I can remember feeling. Now I don't want to give it up. Has anyone else had this happen?
Based on what I've gathered, the idea is to run SS31 for a few weeks beforehand, since that repairs your mitochondria and gets them ready for MOTS-C. So it's not surprising that the effects took some time to show up for you.
 
sheilarae74 said:

Based on what I've gathered, the idea is to run SS31 for a few weeks beforehand, since that repairs your mitochondria and gets them ready for MOTS-C. So it's not surprising that the effects took some time to show up for you.
Yes, I did. Though I brought mots in sooner than planned.
 
Back
Top