Group buy

vale113

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Location
Italia
Do any of you know about group buys that include Europe? Everything I come across seems to be US-based, and those organizers usually don't want to send packages abroad.
 
vale113 said:

Do any of you know about group buys that include Europe? Everything I come across seems to be US-based, and those organizers usually don't want to send packages abroad.
The peps and the peeps ships to Europe
 
vale113 said:

Do any of you know about group buys that include Europe? Everything I come across seems to be US-based, and those organizers usually don't want to send packages abroad.
It seems that the whole "I'm not actually a vendor" vendor scene, which hides behind the label of "group buys", hasn't yet pulled in the right sort of greedy characters beyond the US. Just wait.
 
For the EU, I'm aware of 3 group buys that are legitimate: Pepe, Salt&Peps and Tegridy.

"The peps" and "The Peeps" is a GB that's extremely new and has little available information, so I wouldn't suggest it.

More details have been sent to you through a private message.
 
vale113 said:

Do any of you know about group buys that include Europe? Everything I come across seems to be US-based, and those organizers usually don't want to send packages abroad.
A group buy organizer who runs one of the biggest operations—and also does retail sales—is located in Europe, and from what I understand, his gbs consistently provide euro shipping and sales.

I can send you a dm if you'd like, though finding him isn't difficult
 
So far, the only exception has been Pepe—though I couldn't work out how to get onto that site—and I haven't found a single group buy willing to send to Europe; none ever turned up. A lot of vendors told me to supply a shipping label so they could send from the US, yet the cost made that pointless. Others were unwilling to risk a seizure. There was one group where I did get an order through, but after the seller saw I wasn't in the US, they came back asking for additional shipping charges; their stance was that it had to go straight from the source, because only then would a reshipment guarantee cover a seizure—if they shipped it themselves, that risk would fall on them, so they didn't want to send it and even floated giving me a refund instead.
 
vale113 said:

So far, the only exception has been Pepe—though I couldn't work out how to get onto that site—and I haven't found a single group buy willing to send to Europe; none ever turned up. A lot of vendors told me to supply a shipping label so they could send from the US, yet the cost made that pointless. Others were unwilling to risk a seizure. There was one group where I did get an order through, but after the seller saw I wasn't in the US, they came back asking for additional shipping charges; their stance was that it had to go straight from the source, because only then would a reshipment guarantee cover a seizure—if they shipped it themselves, that risk would fall on them, so they didn't want to send it and even floated giving me a refund instead.
A) pepe is unavailable to you?

B) several gbs that I participate in do send to Europe, Canada, or Australia—though the price is higher and they frequently refuse to promise a reship. Some others rely on EU-based shippers: the vendor sends goods to that shipper, who then forwards them to the buyer. A few vendors used by the gb provide direct shipping, even to destinations outside the US, but there could be an moq and/or extra fees.
 
ladyj779 said:

vale113 said:

So far, the only exception has been Pepe—though I couldn't work out how to get onto that site—and I haven't found a single group buy willing to send to Europe; none ever turned up. A lot of vendors told me to supply a shipping label so they could send from the US, yet the cost made that pointless. Others were unwilling to risk a seizure. There was one group where I did get an order through, but after the seller saw I wasn't in the US, they came back asking for additional shipping charges; their stance was that it had to go straight from the source, because only then would a reshipment guarantee cover a seizure—if they shipped it themselves, that risk would fall on them, so they didn't want to send it and even floated giving me a refund instead.
A) pepe is unavailable to you?

B) several gbs that I participate in do send to Europe, Canada, or Australia—though the price is higher and they frequently refuse to promise a reship. Some others rely on EU-based shippers: the vendor sends goods to that shipper, who then forwards them to the buyer. A few vendors used by the gb provide direct shipping, even to destinations outside the US, but there could be an moq and/or extra fees.
The link was forwarded to me by them.
 
From what I understand, the 999+ Swap Meet current GB does ship to Europe. That said, their focus is mainly on smaller pep buys, since that approach keeps things simpler, quicker and less complicated compared to buys involving 15-20 items.
 
Mr. B said:

From what I understand, the 999+ Swap Meet current GB does ship to Europe. That said, their focus is mainly on smaller pep buys, since that approach keeps things simpler, quicker and less complicated compared to buys involving 15-20 items.
What's the way to locate it?
 
vale113 said:

Mr. B said:

From what I understand, the 999+ Swap Meet current GB does ship to Europe. That said, their focus is mainly on smaller pep buys, since that approach keeps things simpler, quicker and less complicated compared to buys involving 15-20 items.
What's the way to locate it?
Head to the link provided here to sign up for Peppy's. Within Peppy's vendor section, 999+ Swap Meet is active and has a link posted. If you're just starting out on Peppy's, there's a short wait before you can access the vendor section.
 
Seasonal1 said:

vale113 said:

Mr. B said:

From what I understand, the 999+ Swap Meet current GB does ship to Europe. That said, their focus is mainly on smaller pep buys, since that approach keeps things simpler, quicker and less complicated compared to buys involving 15-20 items.
What's the way to locate it?
Head to the link provided here to sign up for Peppy's. Within Peppy's vendor section, 999+ Swap Meet is active and has a link posted. If you're just starting out on Peppy's, there's a short wait before you can access the vendor section.
Nothing impressive ever turned up for me in that vendor area.
 
BNLFL said:

Seasonal1 said:

vale113 said:

Mr. B said:

From what I understand, the 999+ Swap Meet current GB does ship to Europe. That said, their focus is mainly on smaller pep buys, since that approach keeps things simpler, quicker and less complicated compared to buys involving 15-20 items.
What's the way to locate it?
Head to the link provided here to sign up for Peppy's. Within Peppy's vendor section, 999+ Swap Meet is active and has a link posted. If you're just starting out on Peppy's, there's a short wait before you can access the vendor section.
Nothing impressive ever turned up for me in that vendor area.
Yeah, for locating 3 letter vendors that either have a US warehouse or don't, this forum and STG are likely the better options. However, if no one sends you invites through DM, Peppy's is far more useful when it comes to finding GBs, including ones you used to appreciate such as WW and J5. Over there, a handful of other decent ones get mentioned from time to time, and open invites are sometimes shared.

Plus, it's enjoyable to sample interesting, fairly new 'group promotion vendors' like TSTS and 999 while joining them is still simple. Within a year or two, one of them might turn into the next RC.
 
BNLFL said:

Seasonal1 said:

vale113 said:

Mr. B said:

From what I understand, the 999+ Swap Meet current GB does ship to Europe. That said, their focus is mainly on smaller pep buys, since that approach keeps things simpler, quicker and less complicated compared to buys involving 15-20 items.
What's the way to locate it?
Head to the link provided here to sign up for Peppy's. Within Peppy's vendor section, 999+ Swap Meet is active and has a link posted. If you're just starting out on Peppy's, there's a short wait before you can access the vendor section.
Nothing impressive ever turned up for me in that vendor area.
My message was just explaining the route to reach it. Your point is completely valid, and I share that view.

In their replies, some users have shared telegram links that are interesting to check out, yet the vendor section doesn't stand out to me. On top of that, their platform feels unusual.
 
I get it — handing out Telegram group invites and directions is something I'd treat with caution. That's something I've never done, and you're aware I'm all in on group buys.
 
My relatives over in Greece just got the parcel from the Pepe GB that went out in July.

DHL handled the delivery, and it came from the Netherlands.

One more thing: make sure you add BAC to your order too, because locating it anywhere in Europe appears to be quite a challenge
 
I've come across a trustworthy BAC vendor, even though at times I've gone with the one that comes with the kits.
 
Back
Top