Grey Quality

Qarakh said:

Jrammi said:


I personally test every kit. Some tests are free, some might cost up to $500, but they are worth it. I have received product that was fake. I highly advise you to test.

Click to expand...
For my part, I also run tests on each kit by injecting it straight into my system, but yeah, having a lab do the testing is likely the most secure option.
I put every GB through testing as well, Endo included.
 
davefromfv said:

headward said:

There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
Is that GB located in the EU where you are?

headward said:

There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
One day I'll get a handle on this GB stuff........Perhaps.
After a few weeks of effort, I still haven't managed to fully work it out 😆
 
thatkatmat said:

It's possible each vial holds a higher dose than the label suggests. The 30mg vials I've had tested came back between 33mg and 38mg, so it's plausible yours is 38. I dropped from 6mg down to 3.5mg and the side effects stuck around. That points to your R dose being too high. If 3.5mg is still killing food noise and giving you the itchies, dropping to 2.5mg and checking how you feel might be worth a shot.
Seems like a solid plan to me.
 
BNLFL said:

Qarakh said:

Jrammi said:


I personally test every kit. Some tests are free, some might cost up to $500, but they are worth it. I have received product that was fake. I highly advise you to test.

Click to expand...
For my part, I also run tests on each kit by injecting it straight into my system, but yeah, having a lab do the testing is likely the most secure option.
I put every GB through testing as well, Endo included.
Could you send me a direct message? There's more I'd like to find out.
 
f4fc03a41ef10be26975859386df7a61d9ee4d4fe4f4de45aaf668b81317dd8c.gif
 
At first I didn't really buy into the idea that 2 vials with matching purity and mass could produce different outcomes. Lately though, I'm starting to believe it. We just began using a new Reta supplier this week, and at the same dose, both the unwanted effects and the fat loss appear to have increased noticeably. It's possible this is simply the usual buildup in plasma levels tied to half-life, but still.... Personally I've been fine, yet the other person testing has voiced plenty of issues.
 
For every ISR I receive, I run it through filtration to remove bacteria and molds. Beyond that, my purchasing choices lean toward suppliers with no history of Endo problems, and I stick to GBs that come with testing.
 
Chocolate Boy Wonder said:

I switched to RT30 sourced from a Chinese supplier after kicking off my r3ta experience with a different company's product. With the Chinese version, the itching has been intense, and each injection brings on diarrhea 💩. Does that point to the quality—or absence of it—in the China product? The other company never gave me these issues.
When you first begin, itching happens often. Most of the time, this comes down to a zinc* (my mistake) problem. Try taking some and observe how it affects you.
 
Back
Top