Grey Quality

Joined
Feb 18, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
I switched to RT30 sourced from a Chinese supplier after kicking off my r3ta experience with a different company's product. With the Chinese version, the itching has been intense, and each injection brings on diarrhea 💩. Does that point to the quality—or absence of it—in the China product? The other company never gave me these issues.
 
Without running tests on each product, there's really no way to know for sure, I suppose. I'm assuming the dose is identical for both? If that's the case, then it does point toward the two products not being the same.

How long do the itching and đź’© stick around? And is the itch concentrated at the injection spot, or does it cover your whole body?
 
Skin reactions of an allergic nature from GLP medications aren't uncommon at all, and that would be the top suspect. Since receiving the newer batch, have you gone back to the earlier one? It generally takes a while for allergic reactions to build up, so this could simply be surfacing now and have nothing to do with which batch it is. As for why one lot would give you stronger GI side effects than another, I have no idea — that's a standard GLP side effect. Should this be a systemic reaction to the medication, you have to quit taking it. Is there anything visible like a rash, or is it only the itching?
 
Manufacturers aren't all the same. This has happened to me. Someone here said Reta is hard to produce, so protein folding might differ. I'm shipping my useless vial off for testing. Even if the result says it's 100% Retatrutide, it obviously isn't doing anything. Maybe it's how it was made.

In the end, go with whatever works for you. I've hit my goal weight now and bought from peptidology.co, one of the pricier US sellers, since people reported they had amazing Reta. And it did work great, not like the cheap stuff I'd bought.
 
UKMrX said:

Without running tests on each product, there's really no way to know for sure, I suppose. I'm assuming the dose is identical for both? If that's the case, then it does point toward the two products not being the same.

How long do the itching and đź’© stick around? And is the itch concentrated at the injection spot, or does it cover your whole body?
Yes, the dose is identical. In fact, I was taking 6mg during the first round, but after receiving the batch from China, I've had to reduce it to 3.5mg per week, and I'm STILL dealing with the sh!t5! The itching is widespread (NOT at the injection site) and the runs continue for 3 - 5 days following every dose.
 
lessthanhalf said:

Skin reactions of an allergic nature from GLP medications aren't uncommon at all, and that would be the top suspect. Since receiving the newer batch, have you gone back to the earlier one? It generally takes a while for allergic reactions to build up, so this could simply be surfacing now and have nothing to do with which batch it is. As for why one lot would give you stronger GI side effects than another, I have no idea — that's a standard GLP side effect. Should this be a systemic reaction to the medication, you have to quit taking it. Is there anything visible like a rash, or is it only the itching?
Nope, the first batch is all gone. There's no rash that I can see. It's only the itching.
 
cujet said:

Manufacturers aren't all the same. This has happened to me. Someone here said Reta is hard to produce, so protein folding might differ. I'm shipping my useless vial off for testing. Even if the result says it's 100% Retatrutide, it obviously isn't doing anything. Maybe it's how it was made.

In the end, go with whatever works for you. I've hit my goal weight now and bought from peptidology.co, one of the pricier US sellers, since people reported they had amazing Reta. And it did work great, not like the cheap stuff I'd bought.
The Chinese product is definitely effective. Appetite control is happening, I'm still dropping weight, and I continue to feel satiated...the only issue is these side effects. This is particularly true now that I have a reference point for what is "supposed" to happen. I have no desire to keep bouncing between different vendors.
 
Jrammi said:


I personally test every kit. Some tests are free, some might cost up to $500, but they are worth it. I have received product that was fake. I highly advise you to test.

Click to expand...
I appreciate the suggestion. I ran tests on both kits, and each one returned a result of "good," yet my body is obviously reacting to them in different ways.
 
There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
 
headward said:

There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
I'm aware of when it kicks off, but frustratingly I won't be at home. Round 1 has 3,000 kits, with a 3 minimum. I seriously doubt any will still be available by the time I'm back. Paying from my phone isn't possible for me.
 
BNLFL said:

headward said:

There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
I'm aware of when it kicks off, but frustratingly I won't be at home. Round 1 has 3,000 kits, with a 3 minimum. I seriously doubt any will still be available by the time I'm back. Paying from my phone isn't possible for me.
My concerns matched those, and the seller (the frog guy?) told me straight out: 'don't worry, you will have plenty of time to order'. That makes it sound like stock won't vanish within 2 hours the way it did previously.
 
Chocolate Boy Wonder said:

lessthanhalf said:

Skin reactions of an allergic nature from GLP medications aren't uncommon at all, and that would be the top suspect. Since receiving the newer batch, have you gone back to the earlier one? It generally takes a while for allergic reactions to build up, so this could simply be surfacing now and have nothing to do with which batch it is. As for why one lot would give you stronger GI side effects than another, I have no idea — that's a standard GLP side effect. Should this be a systemic reaction to the medication, you have to quit taking it. Is there anything visible like a rash, or is it only the itching?
Nope, the first batch is all gone. There's no rash that I can see. It's only the itching.
I brought up the rash because I wondered whether the itching could be a skin allergy, or an unusual form of the fairly typical reta side effect known as allodynia, where skin sensations change. Nobody I've come across has reported itching as an effect, though I suppose it could happen. It seems like the next step is to source a fresh batch from a different supplier and check whether the same thing occurs; should it turn out to be a genuine allergy, then using it is off the table.
 
UKMrX said:

Without running tests on each product, there's really no way to know for sure, I suppose. I'm assuming the dose is identical for both? If that's the case, then it does point toward the two products not being the same.

How long do the itching and đź’© stick around? And is the itch concentrated at the injection spot, or does it cover your whole body?

ladyj779 said:

For what it's worth, it is all from China.
That's a fair observation.
 
headward said:

BNLFL said:

headward said:

There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
I'm aware of when it kicks off, but frustratingly I won't be at home. Round 1 has 3,000 kits, with a 3 minimum. I seriously doubt any will still be available by the time I'm back. Paying from my phone isn't possible for me.
My concerns matched those, and the seller (the frog guy?) told me straight out: 'don't worry, you will have plenty of time to order'. That makes it sound like stock won't vanish within 2 hours the way it did previously.
That makes sense to me, yet after checking things out more, I'll probably skip it. At this stage I already have enough Reta to last 13-14 years. Apologies to the OP for taking over the thread.
 
headward said:

There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
Is that GB located in the EU where you are?

headward said:

There are several possible explanations: a higher concentration, a pH or irritant problem, some impurity, or just a mild local or allergic response. It may be best to set that one aside, or switch to a different kit or batch. In a few days a gb will offer r30 for under $90 (shipping runs about $10-$15 for 1-10 kits). Many other gbs have prices in that same range as well. Tests are included too. Even though I have no need for it, I'm getting one kit simply because of the price.
One day I'll get a handle on this GB stuff........Perhaps.
 
It's possible each vial holds a higher dose than the label suggests. The 30mg vials I've had tested came back between 33mg and 38mg, so it's plausible yours is 38. I dropped from 6mg down to 3.5mg and the side effects stuck around. That points to your R dose being too high. If 3.5mg is still killing food noise and giving you the itchies, dropping to 2.5mg and checking how you feel might be worth a shot.
 
Jrammi said:


I personally test every kit. Some tests are free, some might cost up to $500, but they are worth it. I have received product that was fake. I highly advise you to test.

Click to expand...
For my part, I also run tests on each kit by injecting it straight into my system, but yeah, having a lab do the testing is likely the most secure option.
 
Back
Top