Greetings from Scotland, UK

delpy8

Explorer
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Johnstone United Kingdom
Hey everyone

Glad to be here with all of you!! Excited to start this new chapter alongside the group!!

Haven't given Reta a go yet since I'm still on MJ, but within the next few weeks I'll be switching to Tirzepatide, and then a few months down the line adding Eloralin as a stack, so I figured this was a smart spot to begin

Hope your day treats you well

Cheers
 
delpy8 said:


Hi folks

Happy to meet you all!! Looking forward to the new journey with everyone!!

Not tried Reta as I'm still using MJ but will be moving over to Tirzepatide in the next few weeks then Eloralin in a few months as a stack so thought that this was a good place to start

Hope you have a good day

Cheers

Click to expand...
Hello and welcome! On a bit of a tangent — I got my ancestry results back not long ago and it turns out I'm 20% Scottish, which was a fun thing to find out.....lol....in any case, welcome....
 
Back
Top