Greetings from Poland – Happy to Join

johnnytestes

Explorer
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland
Hi all! It's a pleasure to be part of this group.

I've always had a soft spot for classic forums like this one, and it looks like a fantastic spot to pick up knowledge on new peptides. Curious whether there are any fellow Poles hanging around here?
 
Welcome! Just in the intro area by itself, I’ve noticed plenty of folks from across Europe sharing posts. You’ll see that each sub-forum and so on is very just l day every day. 🙂
 
Welcome @johnnytestes

johnnytestes said:

Hi all! It's a pleasure to be part of this group.

I've always had a soft spot for classic forums like this one, and it looks like a fantastic spot to pick up knowledge on new peptides. Curious whether there are any fellow Poles hanging around here?
This forum is indeed Great 👍, packed with excellent info and members from every corner of the globe. Soak in those classic forum vibes.
 
Hi everyone, I guess I'm Polish in a way? 🙂 Originally I'm American, but I tied the knot with a Polish man and relocated here over 3 years back. Would that qualify? haha
 
Back
Top