MaggieMoon
Explorer
Hey everyone, checking in from New Orleans, LA, USA!
For most of my life I stayed in good shape, but then an illness hit me hard and my body hasn’t bounced back since. I kept up the same clean diet and the same workouts, yet nothing changed. Before I resign myself to a body larger than I want, Glp is the final thing I’m trying.
I’m really anxious about it, but I need to feel certain I gave it my all! Excited to pick up more knowledge here.
For most of my life I stayed in good shape, but then an illness hit me hard and my body hasn’t bounced back since. I kept up the same clean diet and the same workouts, yet nothing changed. Before I resign myself to a body larger than I want, Glp is the final thing I’m trying.
I’m really anxious about it, but I need to feel certain I gave it my all! Excited to pick up more knowledge here.