Greetings from Edinburgh, Scotland — saying hello

Elcustardo

Explorer
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Not sure where to begin. I went from 420lb down to roughly 190lb by combining calorie restriction with time at the gym.

After taking a pause, and to be honest, I turned to GLP to quiet the food noise somewhat and shift that last bit of weight. For me it has been a total game changer.

I'm hoping to pick up advice and information so I can make well-informed decisions about which route to go down
 
Hey, welcome aboard. That's an impressive amount of weight to have dropped — honestly, it's pretty close to the goal I've got ahead of me. I hope you come across exactly what you're after here.
 
flabbyguy said:

Hey, welcome aboard. That's an impressive amount of weight to have dropped — honestly, it's pretty close to the goal I've got ahead of me. I hope you come across exactly what you're after here.
It takes time. For roughly 18 months I pushed through a calorie deficit to make the 'big' cut happen. While everyone else was baking bread through covid, I was weighing out every single bit of food.

On top of that, I kept going to the gym.

Now I'm chipping away at the last of the belly fat. At 52 (turning 53 soon), it felt like a final chance to get it done before I got too old.
 
Back
Top