BPCPlease
Explorer
I live in Chandler, AZ. My path with peptides and health began only a few months back. This community has been tremendously useful already. I've picked up a lot.
At the moment:
2.5mg Reta each 5 days
KLOW every day
SS31 every day (roughly 3 weeks left, then I'll move over to MOTS-C)
NAD+ on alternate days
I feel excellent. Weight is coming off, muscle is going on. I'm getting a DEXA scan this morning. Eager to see the figures, then do it again each month to follow progress. Plus monthly bloodwork as well.
At the moment:
2.5mg Reta each 5 days
KLOW every day
SS31 every day (roughly 3 weeks left, then I'll move over to MOTS-C)
NAD+ on alternate days
I feel excellent. Weight is coming off, muscle is going on. I'm getting a DEXA scan this morning. Eager to see the figures, then do it again each month to follow progress. Plus monthly bloodwork as well.