Hi to all,
A 50something year old male from Greece is what I am. Obese for at least the last 15 years but a turning point was recently reached. 137kg was the max and the glp road is what finally got followed.
After some research Reta got started, 15 days ago on a 0,75 mg dose and already down ~5kg.
Many different dieting methods got tried throughout the years but none seemed to work for me. Different this time with glps is the hope.
More knowledge on the subject within this community is mainly what I'm looking for, as few knowledgeable doctors here in Greece are willing to assist.
Happy to be here,
Qental
A 50something year old male from Greece is what I am. Obese for at least the last 15 years but a turning point was recently reached. 137kg was the max and the glp road is what finally got followed.
After some research Reta got started, 15 days ago on a 0,75 mg dose and already down ~5kg.
Many different dieting methods got tried throughout the years but none seemed to work for me. Different this time with glps is the hope.
More knowledge on the subject within this community is mainly what I'm looking for, as few knowledgeable doctors here in Greece are willing to assist.
Happy to be here,
Qental