Gray BUD

ilateapex

Explorer
Joined
Apr 15, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
I'm wrapping up my compounded TR and getting ready to put in an order for G. Before that, I still have roughly 3 vials of the compounded version to go through, and their BUD dates fall in early 2027. Right now I'm torn between T30 and T60. My current dose is 4.5mg, and I'm titrating upward gradually. I've looked into the 30 versus 60 argument and read what's out there, but nothing has settled it clearly for me. With a 60 I'd be puncturing the same vial for a longer stretch than with a 30, though I could split it into two 30mg vials to reduce that problem.

So what I'm asking is: what BUD would be comparable for G? BUD itself isn't a sticking point for me; what I care about is how long reconstituted TR lasts when stored in the fridge. Any thoughts on the 60 versus 30 debate?
 
Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.
 
My apologies. The moderator bot removed it because of a remark I made, so I adjusted the wording slightly.

Filtering is something I intend to do.
 
birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.
 
Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.
Look at it this way — the moment you inject kitchen air into them, sterility is gone.

Still, that's useful info. There are sterile vials out there. Maybe even the majority. Either way, almost no peptide users filter, almost none end up with serious bacterial infections, and plenty have definitely used vials that weren't sterile.

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.

View: https://youtu.be/r5C93GqXTUo?si=W-K5-TUnQK4P4ejJ

Is this the guy?
 
ilateapex said:

I'm wrapping up my compounded TR and getting ready to put in an order for G. Before that, I still have roughly 3 vials of the compounded version to go through, and their BUD dates fall in early 2027. Right now I'm torn between T30 and T60. My current dose is 4.5mg, and I'm titrating upward gradually. I've looked into the 30 versus 60 argument and read what's out there, but nothing has settled it clearly for me. With a 60 I'd be puncturing the same vial for a longer stretch than with a 30, though I could split it into two 30mg vials to reduce that problem.

So what I'm asking is: what BUD would be comparable for G? BUD itself isn't a sticking point for me; what I care about is how long reconstituted TR lasts when stored in the fridge. Any thoughts on the 60 versus 30 debate?

How long it stays usable in the fridge won't come with one definitive, "right" answer. Your own comfort with risk plays a big part. Before every injection, make sure the vial is clear with nothing floating in it, and with good quality bac water plus refrigeration you ought to get 60+ days out of it. On the question of 30mg versus 60mg vials, given that you're staying at a low dose, why not pick up a kit of each. While you're still titrating upward, go through the 30mg kits, and save the 60mg kits for when your dose is higher.
 
I considered getting a kit of each, but that would mean running separate tests (or at minimum separate group tests). I already have an order in for 4 T30 kits, though they're out of stock, and T60 kits are available right now. Since I'm not in a rush, my plan is to hold off until the restock happens and then look for a group test covering the new batch.

My usage isn't heavy — just Triz once a week. For those of you with similarly low usage, do most of you just reconstitute one vial at a time and then use it every month or two?
 
Beardboost said:

Got my hopes up, figured somebody had a hookup for that nice green with that name 😂

I figured it was some peptide that had flown under my radar. Grumplutide.... A GLP-1 receptor agonist with a stubborn streak that does its job... eventually... whenever the mood strikes. Half-life: anyone's guess. Mechanism of action: convoluted. Among the side effects is a touch of irritability in the peptide itself.
 
ilateapex said:

I considered getting a kit of each, but that would mean running separate tests (or at minimum separate group tests). I already have an order in for 4 T30 kits, though they're out of stock, and T60 kits are available right now. Since I'm not in a rush, my plan is to hold off until the restock happens and then look for a group test covering the new batch.

My usage isn't heavy — just Triz once a week. For those of you with similarly low usage, do most of you just reconstitute one vial at a time and then use it every month or two?

Picking up multi-kits is a smart move. Looking back, I should have leaned into that approach much earlier on. The past 2 orders I placed were 6 kits of tirzepatide along with 5 kits of Cagri.
 
birdwhacker said:

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.
Look at it this way — the moment you inject kitchen air into them, sterility is gone.

Still, that's useful info. There are sterile vials out there. Maybe even the majority. Either way, almost no peptide users filter, almost none end up with serious bacterial infections, and plenty have definitely used vials that weren't sterile.

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.

View: https://youtu.be/r5C93GqXTUo?si=W-K5-TUnQK4P4ejJ

Is this the guy?

Yep, that's the guy. From what I understand, getting bac water in Europe can be a real pain.

For me, I'd want confirmation from an authoritative source (i.e. the USP) before I'd ever reconstitute with sterile water, let alone keep a vial going for 28 days. That's just my take, though — no disrespect to Peter's view.
 
Beardboost said:

Got my hopes up, figured somebody had a hookup for that nice green with that name 😂
I still don't get it.

Grogu said:

Beardboost said:

Got my hopes up, figured somebody had a hookup for that nice green with that name 😂

I figured it was some peptide that had flown under my radar. Grumplutide.... A GLP-1 receptor agonist with a stubborn streak that does its job... eventually... whenever the mood strikes. Half-life: anyone's guess. Mechanism of action: convoluted. Among the side effects is a touch of irritability in the peptide itself.
That reminds me of my wife.
 
Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.
Look at it this way — the moment you inject kitchen air into them, sterility is gone.

Still, that's useful info. There are sterile vials out there. Maybe even the majority. Either way, almost no peptide users filter, almost none end up with serious bacterial infections, and plenty have definitely used vials that weren't sterile.

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.

View: https://youtu.be/r5C93GqXTUo?si=W-K5-TUnQK4P4ejJ

Is this the guy?

Yep, that's the guy. From what I understand, getting bac water in Europe can be a real pain.

For me, I'd want confirmation from an authoritative source (i.e. the USP) before I'd ever reconstitute with sterile water, let alone keep a vial going for 28 days. That's just my take, though — no disrespect to Peter's view.
That makes sense, but if you intended to use the product within 3-5 days, I would really wonder why sterile water would make you uneasy.
 
birdwhacker said:

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.
Look at it this way — the moment you inject kitchen air into them, sterility is gone.

Still, that's useful info. There are sterile vials out there. Maybe even the majority. Either way, almost no peptide users filter, almost none end up with serious bacterial infections, and plenty have definitely used vials that weren't sterile.

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.

View: https://youtu.be/r5C93GqXTUo?si=W-K5-TUnQK4P4ejJ

Is this the guy?

Yep, that's the guy. From what I understand, getting bac water in Europe can be a real pain.

For me, I'd want confirmation from an authoritative source (i.e. the USP) before I'd ever reconstitute with sterile water, let alone keep a vial going for 28 days. That's just my take, though — no disrespect to Peter's view.
That makes sense, but if you intended to use the product within 3-5 days, I would really wonder why sterile water would make you uneasy.

Those are two separate questions. The OP wanted to know how long an opened vial stays safe. If it were mixed with sterile water and used inside the window you describe, I'd be 100% at ease with it. Different subject entirely.
 
Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.
Look at it this way — the moment you inject kitchen air into them, sterility is gone.

Still, that's useful info. There are sterile vials out there. Maybe even the majority. Either way, almost no peptide users filter, almost none end up with serious bacterial infections, and plenty have definitely used vials that weren't sterile.

Grogu said:

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Whether the majority of vials lack sterility isn't something I'd say we've established. What's true is that blanket claims can't be supported, since sterility testing simply isn't performed often enough. Sure, a few recent kits came back failing sterility, but that doesn't translate to bacteria being present in nearly all vials. For the kits I've bought, I hold a number of COAs that show sterility passed. My take is that filtering became the norm not because vials are contaminated, but because our testing volume is too low.

birdwhacker said:

Wow, that was a struggle to get through. All those abbreviations aren't necessary.

Gray's issue is that it isn't sterile. Unless you filter, bacteria will be present in most vials.

Even with that step, if you use proper bacteriostatic water (hospira), I doubt you'll come across anyone claiming under 60 days, and I believe most would be okay with 90 if needed.

Jano from Janoshik Labs, our own source, states that gray vials can be used for 28 days once reconstituted with sterile water for injection, so with BAC you can certainly stretch it longer.

Did Peter actually say that? I'd be surprised, because I can't imagine anything mixed with sterile water staying good for 28 days. Since sterile water is never what I'd use for reconstitution, this doesn't affect me either way.

View: https://youtu.be/r5C93GqXTUo?si=W-K5-TUnQK4P4ejJ

Is this the guy?

Yep, that's the guy. From what I understand, getting bac water in Europe can be a real pain.

For me, I'd want confirmation from an authoritative source (i.e. the USP) before I'd ever reconstitute with sterile water, let alone keep a vial going for 28 days. That's just my take, though — no disrespect to Peter's view.
That makes sense, but if you intended to use the product within 3-5 days, I would really wonder why sterile water would make you uneasy.

Those are two separate questions. The OP wanted to know how long an opened vial stays safe. If it were mixed with sterile water and used inside the window you describe, I'd be 100% at ease with it. Different subject entirely.
Ah, I see — I read your phrasing wrong:

"I'd personally need something from an authoritive source (i.e. the USP) before I'd start using sterile water to reconstitute, never mind use the vial for 28 days. But that's just me, no offense to what Peter says."

Hearing all this sterile water discussion has me tempted to grab some for vials that'll be finished within a week LOL. That said, Peter may well have been speaking outside his expertise there. I've known people to shoot IV with tap water run through a cigarette filter, so peptide-related infections just don't rank high on my worry list. Should one happen, I'll grab antibiotics and swing back by to post the lesson learned lol.
 
1/. Produce your own bac. Cost is just cents for each ml

2/. Dump 95% straight into the sink

3/. Have a good laugh over the whole bac saga





f404deea5aad3ffb990e984c64a9388da9c8250e5829b617b39fe1b51bf17010.gif
 
Back
Top