Going deeper into peptides than expected

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
Omg, researching peptides has worn me out completely. I swear I looked into every peptide out there for my knee surgeries that are coming up, plus to deal with muscle loss. The number of them is huge! It seems like there's a peptide targeting every condition a person could have. LoL, at this point I'm actually less clear than before. Now I'm convinced I also need something for glowing skin, memory loss, osteoarthritis, lupus, etc ... I even came across options for problems I had no idea I had. LoL

Has anyone else put themselves through this?

I think I'm just returning to the basics and keeping it to klow.
 
Keep in mind: the fact that someone will sell you a peptide aimed at a given problem tells you nothing about whether it actually does anything, or whether it comes with side effects. Stay cautious.

Tiktok, reddit, and whatever random websites pop up are not sources I would put any faith in.

Go find medical trials, or at minimum journal papers with rat studies, some kind of evidence.

Influencers, gonna influence.
 
joseblo said:

Keep in mind: the fact that someone will sell you a peptide aimed at a given problem tells you nothing about whether it actually does anything, or whether it comes with side effects. Stay cautious.

Tiktok, reddit, and whatever random websites pop up are not sources I would put any faith in.

Go find medical trials, or at minimum journal papers with rat studies, some kind of evidence.

Influencers, gonna influence.
Appreciate it! I'm not planning to use a pile of things. Research was all I was doing. That's the way to find out.
 
Yup. In most cases, a GLP-1 is where it begins. It's astonishing how a small amount of clear liquid can bring such major health improvements. From there, you begin researching other peptides and imagining results that are just as impressive. Before long, you've spent several thousand dollars!

For every peptide, I maintain notes and keep adding to them whenever I come across new details. It never ends! Someone should make a peptide to curb peptide addiction.
 
Wolverine, AOD, Cartalax, and plenty of others - when it comes to knee surgery suggestions, the options are wide open. Still, as already noted, whether any, all, or none of them actually do any good is a different matter..!
 
TeresaHip said:

Omg, researching peptides has worn me out completely. I swear I looked into every peptide out there for my knee surgeries that are coming up, plus to deal with muscle loss. The number of them is huge! It seems like there's a peptide targeting every condition a person could have. LoL, at this point I'm actually less clear than before. Now I'm convinced I also need something for glowing skin, memory loss, osteoarthritis, lupus, etc ... I even came across options for problems I had no idea I had. LoL

Has anyone else put themselves through this?

I think I'm just returning to the basics and keeping it to klow.
What's your real take?

BPC-157

PDRN via injection
 
I've been enjoying Dr. Alex Tatem's content on youtube. From what I can tell, he takes a balanced stance—not hyping peptides up, but mostly in favor of them. He put out a 3 part series that runs more than an hour altogether, going through all the studies on the well-known peps.
 
5byfive said:

I've been enjoying Dr. Alex Tatem's content on youtube. From what I can tell, he takes a balanced stance—not hyping peptides up, but mostly in favor of them. He put out a 3 part series that runs more than an hour altogether, going through all the studies on the well-known peps.
Dr. Tatem is great and fun to watch. If you haven't yet, take a look at Dr. Ashley Froese.
 
5byfive said:

I've been enjoying Dr. Alex Tatem's content on youtube. From what I can tell, he takes a balanced stance—not hyping peptides up, but mostly in favor of them. He put out a 3 part series that runs more than an hour altogether, going through all the studies on the well-known peps.

5byfive said:

I've been enjoying Dr. Alex Tatem's content on youtube. From what I can tell, he takes a balanced stance—not hyping peptides up, but mostly in favor of them. He put out a 3 part series that runs more than an hour altogether, going through all the studies on the well-known peps.
I'll need to check out his stuff.
 
TeresaHip said:

sheilarae74 said:

Understood. My initial order of "face powder" just arrived, and I'm continuing to research options for other problems.

Powder for the face?
A possibility is that they're referring to GHK-CU in its raw form, a substance several people here incorporate into facial cream.
 
TeresaHip said:

Omg, researching peptides has worn me out completely. I swear I looked into every peptide out there for my knee surgeries that are coming up, plus to deal with muscle loss. The number of them is huge! It seems like there's a peptide targeting every condition a person could have. LoL, at this point I'm actually less clear than before. Now I'm convinced I also need something for glowing skin, memory loss, osteoarthritis, lupus, etc ... I even came across options for problems I had no idea I had. LoL

Has anyone else put themselves through this?

I think I'm just returning to the basics and keeping it to klow.
I've been exploring different compound rabbit holes for over 30 years now. Peptides are quite the journey. HGH, for instance, is a peptide, and I've known about it for decades. I wrote a research paper on epogen back in the early 2000s—it's actually a complex chain of 165 amino acids. But I never really dug into "peptides" as short chains. I suppose I figured they couldn't be that powerful. Things like BPC and TB were fairly rare, though they were around, say, 10 years back. Then GLP-1 showed up, and it made people realize these short chains could be revolutionary. Now everyone's checking out these short chains that have been on the market for decades. I mean, I come across posts reviewing peptides where clinical trials were halted for a reason. What I've gathered so far: a few have been game changers for me (I use 2 every day and will continue for life, 3 on regular cycles, and a few others irregularly). Then plenty did nothing for me. Best of luck figuring out what works for you. It was an enjoyable rabbit hole for me.
 
sheilarae74 said:

TeresaHip said:

sheilarae74 said:

Understood. My initial order of "face powder" just arrived, and I'm continuing to research options for other problems.

Powder for the face?
When my reta and GHK-CU arrived, the packaging said "face powder" 🤣 That explains why customs released it in under 24 hours.
My palm toy arrived today
 
TeresaHip said:

Omg, researching peptides has worn me out completely. I swear I looked into every peptide out there for my knee surgeries that are coming up, plus to deal with muscle loss. The number of them is huge! It seems like there's a peptide targeting every condition a person could have. LoL, at this point I'm actually less clear than before. Now I'm convinced I also need something for glowing skin, memory loss, osteoarthritis, lupus, etc ... I even came across options for problems I had no idea I had. LoL

Has anyone else put themselves through this?

I think I'm just returning to the basics and keeping it to klow.
You're certainly not the only one in this situation. My own starting point was AOD, CJC, and DSIP, and I picked up reta too, though I haven't begun using it yet... Every additional thing I read makes me want to experiment with more of them. It makes sense why some people end up stacking 10+.
 
laansasa said:

TeresaHip said:

Omg, researching peptides has worn me out completely. I swear I looked into every peptide out there for my knee surgeries that are coming up, plus to deal with muscle loss. The number of them is huge! It seems like there's a peptide targeting every condition a person could have. LoL, at this point I'm actually less clear than before. Now I'm convinced I also need something for glowing skin, memory loss, osteoarthritis, lupus, etc ... I even came across options for problems I had no idea I had. LoL

Has anyone else put themselves through this?

I think I'm just returning to the basics and keeping it to klow.
You're certainly not the only one in this situation. My own starting point was AOD, CJC, and DSIP, and I picked up reta too, though I haven't begun using it yet... Every additional thing I read makes me want to experiment with more of them. It makes sense why some people end up stacking 10+.

We lab rodents are out of our minds!





3b0cc2a8d2c931ca46b9841729e79265e9ab6ea88465b21863b1c1355f0b1d04.gif
 
Back
Top