desinr-gal
Explorer
Congrats !!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Incredible!!! Nice workSeaGypsy said:
You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it
A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.
Please ignore my ugly feet
Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
SeaGypsy said:
You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it
A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.
Please ignore my ugly feet
Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Unfortunately, the fat girl mindset still has a hold on mePineCone99 said:
Woo hooo!!!!![]()
![]()
Great job, and you've earned every bit of that pride! For your Nephew's graduation, did you pick out something nice and form-fitting to showcase what you've achieved? Fingers crossed you did.
A brand new outfit (or 2) is absolutely justified for 120 freakin pounds!!
I'm getting close to my own target too (140), which happens to sit at the mid-point of the normal BMI range for my height, and sometimes it honestly doesn't feel real. Another 4-5 weeks and I should be there. Thinking about it is wild yet exciting... Congrats once more!!
Thank you โ and yeah, that tattoo? I was aware of it the entire timefatjacked said:
SeaGypsy said:
You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it
A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.
Please ignore my ugly feet
Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
nice work, and that foot tattoo must have been seriously painful. much respect!
Appreciate it โ yesterday's scale reading was 118, so after I reach 110 I'll step the dose down gradually, looking for an amount that keeps me steady, no gains or losses. The quieter food noise is something I still want, I don't have that kind of willpowerrpadevman said:
That's awesome! Really glad for you. Do you think you'll stay at that same Tirz dosage, continue increasing it, or take a pause for a bit?
My target is 1000, though I typically land between 800-900. Protein makes up most of what I eat, and I munch on almonds plus other healthy fats. Another thing I discovered: cutting carbs completely caused a stall, so I needed to reintroduce some carbs whenever progress stopped to get the scale dropping again. That's simply my personal experienceRCpilot said:
Nice... reaching your BMI is awesome, I'd be thrilled to drop below 200...I'm at 245 right now. If it's okay to ask, what's your typical daily calorie intake?