GOAL!! 🎉

SeaGypsy

Explorer
Joined
Jan 20, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Green Cove Springs, Florida
You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
 
SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
You've made me incredibly proud. It's great to see that every bit of my coaching and the methods paid off. Now, let's have a look at those unsightly feet of yours—I'll just tune them out. From what I can tell, that photo only shows a pair of feet.
 
Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
You've made me incredibly proud. It's great to see that every bit of my coaching and the methods paid off. Now, let's have a look at those unsightly feet of yours—I'll just tune them out. From what I can tell, that photo only shows a pair of feet.
Want additional feet photos? Those come at a price—it's actually a pretty profitable side gig.
 
SeaGypsy said:

Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
You've made me incredibly proud. It's great to see that every bit of my coaching and the methods paid off. Now, let's have a look at those unsightly feet of yours—I'll just tune them out. From what I can tell, that photo only shows a pair of feet.
Want additional feet photos? Those come at a price—it's actually a pretty profitable side gig.
Huh? You told me to disregard your unattractive feet. "Please ignore my ugly feet". Given it's Sunday, I figured I'd do my good deed, so I went looking for those offensive feet to lend a hand, and nowhere can I find feet that ugly. Now you're telling me payment is required. What kind of bizarre marketing scheme is that? Still, because you dropped all that weight, I'll let your greedy capitalism slide for the moment.

Splendid job, ma'am. Write that down in a journal. Even better, have AI generate a voice journal and give it a listen now and then.
 
Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
You've made me incredibly proud. It's great to see that every bit of my coaching and the methods paid off. Now, let's have a look at those unsightly feet of yours—I'll just tune them out. From what I can tell, that photo only shows a pair of feet.
Want additional feet photos? Those come at a price—it's actually a pretty profitable side gig.
Huh? You told me to disregard your unattractive feet. "Please ignore my ugly feet". Given it's Sunday, I figured I'd do my good deed, so I went looking for those offensive feet to lend a hand, and nowhere can I find feet that ugly. Now you're telling me payment is required. What kind of bizarre marketing scheme is that? Still, because you dropped all that weight, I'll let your greedy capitalism slide for the moment.

Splendid job, ma'am. Write that down in a journal. Even better, have AI generate a voice journal and give it a listen now and then.
An AI voice journal never crossed my mind. Had no idea such a thing existed....I'm old 😩
 
179b7e392f14a9105f92daf69ec1f8bbb1aa2d78361372ae321d552e6ff13a1b.gif
 
SeaGypsy said:

Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
You've made me incredibly proud. It's great to see that every bit of my coaching and the methods paid off. Now, let's have a look at those unsightly feet of yours—I'll just tune them out. From what I can tell, that photo only shows a pair of feet.
Want additional feet photos? Those come at a price—it's actually a pretty profitable side gig.
Huh? You told me to disregard your unattractive feet. "Please ignore my ugly feet". Given it's Sunday, I figured I'd do my good deed, so I went looking for those offensive feet to lend a hand, and nowhere can I find feet that ugly. Now you're telling me payment is required. What kind of bizarre marketing scheme is that? Still, because you dropped all that weight, I'll let your greedy capitalism slide for the moment.

Splendid job, ma'am. Write that down in a journal. Even better, have AI generate a voice journal and give it a listen now and then.
An AI voice journal never crossed my mind. Had no idea such a thing existed....I'm old 😩
Stop showing off. If you don't look the part, you can't claim old privileges.

SeaGypsy said:

Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

Smiter said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
You've made me incredibly proud. It's great to see that every bit of my coaching and the methods paid off. Now, let's have a look at those unsightly feet of yours—I'll just tune them out. From what I can tell, that photo only shows a pair of feet.
Want additional feet photos? Those come at a price—it's actually a pretty profitable side gig.
Huh? You told me to disregard your unattractive feet. "Please ignore my ugly feet". Given it's Sunday, I figured I'd do my good deed, so I went looking for those offensive feet to lend a hand, and nowhere can I find feet that ugly. Now you're telling me payment is required. What kind of bizarre marketing scheme is that? Still, because you dropped all that weight, I'll let your greedy capitalism slide for the moment.

Splendid job, ma'am. Write that down in a journal. Even better, have AI generate a voice journal and give it a listen now and then.
An AI voice journal never crossed my mind. Had no idea such a thing existed....I'm old 😩
You can even have it made using whichever AI-generated voice you like.
 
SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Well done!
 
SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Nice work!!! What were you on, and what dose did you reach?
 
WLBLD said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Nice work!!! What were you on, and what dose did you reach?
I began with Tirz at 2.5 and increased it to 4. After that, curiosity led me to Reta, so I began 2 mg of Reta and stopped Tirz. My heart rate was spiking while on Reta, so I returned to Tirz and remain at 4mg.
 
SeaGypsy said:

WLBLD said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Nice work!!! What were you on, and what dose did you reach?
I began with Tirz at 2.5 and increased it to 4. After that, curiosity led me to Reta, so I began 2 mg of Reta and stopped Tirz. My heart rate was spiking while on Reta, so I returned to Tirz and remain at 4mg.
Your response has been so quick & Incredible at lower doses!!

I've only just reached 5mg Tirz + 3mg Reta, yet I'm not even at half of what you've achieved (since Feb) & I still have 40 left to lose. It feels endless!! Over the last 30 days I dropped just 1.8lbs
 
WLBLD said:

SeaGypsy said:

WLBLD said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Nice work!!! What were you on, and what dose did you reach?
I began with Tirz at 2.5 and increased it to 4. After that, curiosity led me to Reta, so I began 2 mg of Reta and stopped Tirz. My heart rate was spiking while on Reta, so I returned to Tirz and remain at 4mg.
Your response has been so quick & Incredible at lower doses!!

I've only just reached 5mg Tirz + 3mg Reta, yet I'm not even at half of what you've achieved (since Feb) & I still have 40 left to lose. It feels endless!! Over the last 30 days I dropped just 1.8lbs

SeaGypsy said:

WLBLD said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Nice work!!! What were you on, and what dose did you reach?
I began with Tirz at 2.5 and increased it to 4. After that, curiosity led me to Reta, so I began 2 mg of Reta and stopped Tirz. My heart rate was spiking while on Reta, so I returned to Tirz and remain at 4mg.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
 
WLBLD said:

SeaGypsy said:

WLBLD said:

SeaGypsy said:

You guys!!! Today I reached my goal! Back in January I set out to get to 120 (yep, I notice the .8, but I'm still counting it as 120) before my nephew's graduation, which is tomorrow. I barely made it 🙌🏻

A new goal for me now is 110, since that would land me right in the middle of the healthy BMI range for my height. Even if this is where I stop, I'm overjoyed and incredibly thankful that I came across GLP's and this forum. Thank you everyone for all the experiences and tips you've shared.

Please ignore my ugly feet 🦶🦶

Edited to add I started at 153lbs in January
Nice work!!! What were you on, and what dose did you reach?
I began with Tirz at 2.5 and increased it to 4. After that, curiosity led me to Reta, so I began 2 mg of Reta and stopped Tirz. My heart rate was spiking while on Reta, so I returned to Tirz and remain at 4mg.
Your response has been so quick & Incredible at lower doses!!

I've only just reached 5mg Tirz + 3mg Reta, yet I'm not even at half of what you've achieved (since Feb) & I still have 40 left to lose. It feels endless!! Over the last 30 days I dropped just 1.8lbs

That number on the scale is moving in the direction you want! Taking it slow and steady beats the kamikaze approach I took, by a long shot. You're headed the right way—just keep going one step at a time. You're already coming out ahead ❤️
 
Back
Top