GLP 1 weight loss and skin tightening with GHK CU

CNCCurrency said:

lessthanhalf said:

My point was not organ growth. It was fibrous tissue growth inside those organs. If it promotes fibrous tissue growth, chances are it is doing so throughout the body. These blends are marketed for soft tissue injuries, not only for skin. For instance, fibrous tissue accumulating in heart muscle leads to heart failure. My reasoning: if it truly performs as claimed, then it is hazardous. My suspicion is that it breaks down too fast to have much effect? (since no human studies exist, nor even animal studies on these blends)
That is basically splitting hairs, so where is the research backing that theory? If it is only your own theory, then that is like shouting fire in a crowded movie theater
Grasping the physiological mechanisms at play is distinct from sowing fear among a group.
 
Before I started GHK-CU and later GLOW, I had dropped a significant amount of weight. No skin tightening has shown up for me. I've also massaged in a number of oils that were supposed to address loose skin. Up to now, nothing has made a difference. I'm not throwing in the towel, though. The oils and GLOW are still part of my daily routine.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Before I started GHK-CU and later GLOW, I had dropped a significant amount of weight. No skin tightening has shown up for me. I've also massaged in a number of oils that were supposed to address loose skin. Up to now, nothing has made a difference. I'm not throwing in the towel, though. The oils and GLOW are still part of my daily routine.
I'm also searching for a way to firm up sagging skin. Has anything worked for you?
 
Back
Top