GLOW + BPC-157

FunkyWhales78

Explorer
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Before discovering this forum, I'd already spent a while looking into GLP-1s and, for a few reasons, chose the grey-market path. My research also introduced me to other peptides.

Because I deal with IBS-C, I gave oral BPC-157 a shot. The effectiveness is debated, I'm aware, but it seemed worth a try. After that I added retatrutide, and so far that's been going well.

Then over the weekend I did a pretty bad number on my ankle and got a bit panicked. A holiday is coming up in roughly 2.5 weeks with plenty of walking planned, so I went for BPC-157 and TB-500.

The UK site where my retatrutide came from stocks each one separately, but I saw that 10 mg of each came out much cheaper as GLOW, so that's what I ordered.

As I understand it from the GHK-Cu amount, each 2 mg dose of GHK-Cu delivers 400 mcg BPC-157 plus 400 mcg TB-500. I'd also come across the idea that BPC-157 clears fairly quickly and that some people dose it twice a day, so I picked up a separate vial and use another 500 mcg for the second dose.

Among the sources I've found on this topic, this forum seems to have some of the most knowledgeable people, so I wanted to see if that plan holds up.

What I mainly want to know is whether the oral BPC-157 should be paused while I'm on the injectable BPC-157/TB-500/GHK-Cu stack, or if there's any argument for keeping up both?
 
Taking BPC both orally and by injection simultaneously is fine — there's no problem with that. If your goal is to recover from an injury within 2.5 weeks, you might want to push the dosing harder during that brief period. One option is dosing it 2 times per day, in the morning and at night, across 10-14 days.
 
HolyTrinity said:

Taking BPC both orally and by injection simultaneously is fine — there's no problem with that. If your goal is to recover from an injury within 2.5 weeks, you might want to push the dosing harder during that brief period. One option is dosing it 2 times per day, in the morning and at night, across 10-14 days.

Appreciate it. Are you saying I should inject BPC on 2 occasions each day, on top of the Glow injection? That would add up to 3 injectable doses?
 
Oral use can continue.

My BPC protocol is .5mg taken 2-3x per day, running 4-8 weeks (most often about 6 weeks).

Solid research on BPC is scarce, though one point that does stand out is how difficult it is to reach toxic or overdose levels in animal studies.
 
woundcarping said:

Oral use can continue.

My BPC protocol is .5mg taken 2-3x per day, running 4-8 weeks (most often about 6 weeks).

Solid research on BPC is scarce, though one point that does stand out is how difficult it is to reach toxic or overdose levels in animal studies.

Good to hear — I'll go ahead and add one more BPC shot. Thanks.
 
Back
Top