CNCCurrency
Explorer
Not after promoters!!
I want to hear from people who've actually used it, not what kind of deal you can score!!!!!!
I want to hear from people who've actually used it, not what kind of deal you can score!!!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I had been considering adding it to a stack.tubby said:
Same result for me — nothing solid turned up. You can dig up lots of reports where survo (or maz) gets stacked alongside tirzepatide ("ghetto reta"), yet almost none cover survo or maz on their own.
To me, survo and maz look like genuinely intriguing compounds, and it's a shame they get nowhere near the attention retatrutide enjoys. I doubt retatrutide's particular mix of GLP1, GIP, and glucagon agonism will suit every single person, and survo plus maz open the door to testing other ratios — ones that probably lean harder on glucagon. Especially for anyone who felt wiped out on retatrutide, giving one of those other 2 a shot seems like a reasonable move.
tubby said:
Same result for me — nothing solid turned up. You can dig up lots of reports where survo (or maz) gets stacked alongside tirzepatide ("ghetto reta"), yet almost none cover survo or maz on their own.
To me, survo and maz look like genuinely intriguing compounds, and it's a shame they get nowhere near the attention retatrutide enjoys. I doubt retatrutide's particular mix of GLP1, GIP, and glucagon agonism will suit every single person, and survo plus maz open the door to testing other ratios — ones that probably lean harder on glucagon. Especially for anyone who felt wiped out on retatrutide, giving one of those other 2 a shot seems like a reasonable move.
I've been stacking it since 9/8/25. Since 8/9/25, tirz has been at 7.5 for me. Survo went .6 mg for 2 weeks; 1.2 mgs for 4 weeks; 1.8 mgs for 10 weeks; and 2 mgs for 6 weeks, which lands us on today.CNCCurrency said:
I had been considering adding it to a stack.tubby said:
Same result for me — nothing solid turned up. You can dig up lots of reports where survo (or maz) gets stacked alongside tirzepatide ("ghetto reta"), yet almost none cover survo or maz on their own.
To me, survo and maz look like genuinely intriguing compounds, and it's a shame they get nowhere near the attention retatrutide enjoys. I doubt retatrutide's particular mix of GLP1, GIP, and glucagon agonism will suit every single person, and survo plus maz open the door to testing other ratios — ones that probably lean harder on glucagon. Especially for anyone who felt wiped out on retatrutide, giving one of those other 2 a shot seems like a reasonable move.
Ha, that internist doesn't know what they're talking about!Calm Logic said:
tubby said:
Same result for me — nothing solid turned up. You can dig up lots of reports where survo (or maz) gets stacked alongside tirzepatide ("ghetto reta"), yet almost none cover survo or maz on their own.
To me, survo and maz look like genuinely intriguing compounds, and it's a shame they get nowhere near the attention retatrutide enjoys. I doubt retatrutide's particular mix of GLP1, GIP, and glucagon agonism will suit every single person, and survo plus maz open the door to testing other ratios — ones that probably lean harder on glucagon. Especially for anyone who felt wiped out on retatrutide, giving one of those other 2 a shot seems like a reasonable move.
My board-certified internist put it bluntly, in their words: "people who stack are crazy." After my most recent round of stacking too aggressively, I found myself leaning toward that same view — all I wanted was to curl up in a corner and fade away without a sound.
And on that note, this is the very physician who told me to increase my tirz dose weekly rather than once every 4 weeks. So that tracks.tubby said:
Ha, that internist doesn't know what they're talking about!Calm Logic said:
tubby said:
Same result for me — nothing solid turned up. You can dig up lots of reports where survo (or maz) gets stacked alongside tirzepatide ("ghetto reta"), yet almost none cover survo or maz on their own.
To me, survo and maz look like genuinely intriguing compounds, and it's a shame they get nowhere near the attention retatrutide enjoys. I doubt retatrutide's particular mix of GLP1, GIP, and glucagon agonism will suit every single person, and survo plus maz open the door to testing other ratios — ones that probably lean harder on glucagon. Especially for anyone who felt wiped out on retatrutide, giving one of those other 2 a shot seems like a reasonable move.
My board-certified internist put it bluntly, in their words: "people who stack are crazy." After my most recent round of stacking too aggressively, I found myself leaning toward that same view — all I wanted was to curl up in a corner and fade away without a sound.
Here they are giving you a lecture about stacking peptides (hormone simulators) inside your body. Yet I'd bet that same internist has no problem "stacking" 6 or so different prescriptions at once — the first 2 for issues they think you have, and the remaining 4 to handle what the first 2 cause.
Calm Logic said:
And on that note, this is the very physician who told me to increase my tirz dose weekly rather than once every 4 weeks. So that tracks.tubby said:
Ha, that internist doesn't know what they're talking about!Calm Logic said:
tubby said:
Same result for me — nothing solid turned up. You can dig up lots of reports where survo (or maz) gets stacked alongside tirzepatide ("ghetto reta"), yet almost none cover survo or maz on their own.
To me, survo and maz look like genuinely intriguing compounds, and it's a shame they get nowhere near the attention retatrutide enjoys. I doubt retatrutide's particular mix of GLP1, GIP, and glucagon agonism will suit every single person, and survo plus maz open the door to testing other ratios — ones that probably lean harder on glucagon. Especially for anyone who felt wiped out on retatrutide, giving one of those other 2 a shot seems like a reasonable move.
My board-certified internist put it bluntly, in their words: "people who stack are crazy." After my most recent round of stacking too aggressively, I found myself leaning toward that same view — all I wanted was to curl up in a corner and fade away without a sound.
Here they are giving you a lecture about stacking peptides (hormone simulators) inside your body. Yet I'd bet that same internist has no problem "stacking" 6 or so different prescriptions at once — the first 2 for issues they think you have, and the remaining 4 to handle what the first 2 cause.
Back then I figured he was fine, given how aggressively he titrated. But later he began pushing Zepbound as better than compounded versions—claiming both greater efficacy and tolerability—right around the time the FDA started setting deadlines for compounded products.
Survo has its own dedicated forum section—have you posed your question in that area?CNCCurrency said:
Not after promoters!!
I want to hear from people who've actually used it, not what kind of deal you can score!!!!!!
Devilseye said:
I genuinely have a great experience with survo. It surprises me that more people don't bring it up.
My progress stopped while on Tirz 10mg combined with Sema 2mg. I still had 15lbs to go before reaching 12% BF, and my body just wouldn't budge. I gave cagri a shot first; it did suppress my appetite somewhat, but the effects didn't last long for me, and I also got fatigue, which I really dislike. On top of that, I hardly dropped any weight with it. As for Reta, I can't take it because it causes intense skin sensitivity—itching and scratching all over my legs.
Then came survo. Adding just 1mg did the trick, and the scale is finally moving downward again. I won't rely on it for maintenance, but for now it's definitely making a difference.
Calm Logic said:
Devilseye said:
I genuinely have a great experience with survo. It surprises me that more people don't bring it up.
My progress stopped while on Tirz 10mg combined with Sema 2mg. I still had 15lbs to go before reaching 12% BF, and my body just wouldn't budge. I gave cagri a shot first; it did suppress my appetite somewhat, but the effects didn't last long for me, and I also got fatigue, which I really dislike. On top of that, I hardly dropped any weight with it. As for Reta, I can't take it because it causes intense skin sensitivity—itching and scratching all over my legs.
Then came survo. Adding just 1mg did the trick, and the scale is finally moving downward again. I won't rely on it for maintenance, but for now it's definitely making a difference.
When you compare cost per milligram, reta comes in at roughly 1/3 of what survo runs.
You don't need to stack anything. Plus, anyone sitting on a surplus of tirz can simply pair it with reta instead, as long as the side effects aren't an issue.
I figured the cost would have dropped further by this point.Devilseye said:
Calm Logic said:
Devilseye said:
I genuinely have a great experience with survo. It surprises me that more people don't bring it up.
My progress stopped while on Tirz 10mg combined with Sema 2mg. I still had 15lbs to go before reaching 12% BF, and my body just wouldn't budge. I gave cagri a shot first; it did suppress my appetite somewhat, but the effects didn't last long for me, and I also got fatigue, which I really dislike. On top of that, I hardly dropped any weight with it. As for Reta, I can't take it because it causes intense skin sensitivity—itching and scratching all over my legs.
Then came survo. Adding just 1mg did the trick, and the scale is finally moving downward again. I won't rely on it for maintenance, but for now it's definitely making a difference.
When you compare cost per milligram, reta comes in at roughly 1/3 of what survo runs.
You don't need to stack anything. Plus, anyone sitting on a surplus of tirz can simply pair it with reta instead, as long as the side effects aren't an issue.
For sure, if reta didn't give me issues I'd have skipped survo altogether. No question it costs a lot, and that's down to demand being low right now. Maz is in the same boat. Fair point, though.