Giving KLOW another try, this time with pens

FunkyWhales78

Explorer
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I'm thinking about trying GHK-Cu once more. I did use it before as part of GLOW, but the red marks it caused on my body really put me off. That version, though, didn't contain KPV. Back then I was injecting with syringes; these days I've switched to pens.

Does adding KPV to the blend change anything when it comes to stinging or those red marks?

For reconstitution, would it be better to put the whole vial into a single 3ml cartridge, or divide it between two 3ml cartridges so each dose carries more liquid (0.12ml vs 0.24ml)?

Right now I'm using 5mm 31G pen needles. Would it be worth picking up some 8mm or even 10mm needles for this?
 
With KLOW, my approach is 3mL of BAC, all placed into a single cart for the pen.

KLOW gave me stinging issues in my belly, and MOTS-c did too, so I moved those to the top of my thigh and the stinging stopped.

These days I pin everything in that spot.

Should 3mL not pan out for you, splitting it and diluting it afterward is always an option
 
GHK-CU and GLOW both caused stinging for me, though I never developed red marks. With KLOW, the KPV appears to tone the stinging down — or maybe it's just that my body has adapted. My needles are 31G 5mm. If I hit a more sensitive area, such as the tricep or shoulder, there can be a bit of stinging, but it's nowhere near what GHK-CU alone feels like.
 
Everyone get ready, @ladyj779 is on her way. Honestly though, when it comes to this particular subject, I think her perspective is really valuable.
 
I've been running KLOW at 80mg mixed with 3ml, delivered through a pen the same way as Tropo. At first there was a stinging sensation that lasted a few minutes, though that only stuck around for a week or two. These days I hardly notice it at all. For the dailies, a pen is really the only option worth using.
 
So I'm 3 injections in and there's been no sensation at all and nothing showing up on the skin. Whether that's down to the KPV or the thin pen needles, I honestly can't say, but I'm definitely not upset about it.
 
OzzyFit said:

Everyone get ready, @ladyj779 is on her way. Honestly though, when it comes to this particular subject, I think her perspective is really valuable.
Yeah, I know I'm showing up to this party way after everyone else! Still, my advice: whether you're mixing klow yourself or using a pre-made version, throw in another 10mg of kpv, which brings it to 50-10-10-20.

Also, put it in your butt.

If it's been a while since your last run, expect bruises or red spots for about 5 days. Good news is, if you're pinning your butt, you won't even notice them 😂. Once you cycle off klow, I'd keep going with ghk and kpv.

Did I say the butt?

Honestly, there's basically no sting, or barely any, at any point.
 
ladyj779 said:

Yeah, I know I'm showing up to this party way after everyone else! Still, my advice: whether you're mixing klow yourself or using a pre-made version, throw in another 10mg of kpv, which brings it to 50-10-10-20.

Also, put it in your butt.

If it's been a while since your last run, expect bruises or red spots for about 5 days. Good news is, if you're pinning your butt, you won't even notice them 😂. Once you cycle off klow, I'd keep going with ghk and kpv.

Did I say the butt?

Honestly, there's basically no sting, or barely any, at any point.
All joking aside, though! No matter where I put the needle in, KLOW leaves me with bruising and red marks — the only spot that doesn't react is the butt! Using Easy Touch 31ga 8mm pen tips has made a big difference as well. My wife and I inject one another (much simpler that way), though when I had to, I've even managed to pen my own cheek lol.

A small ISR still shows up — it's kind of like a mosquito bite that itches a little — on day 2 following the shot. The upside is that I no longer look like I've been hit with a round of paintballs.
 
Yesterday was my first time pinning KLOW. Because of this thread, I made sure the needle had no drops on it and that I pinned in the butt. For a couple of minutes there was a very faint burning feeling. I was really anxious beforehand🤣
 
ladyj779 said:

Yeah, I know I'm showing up to this party way after everyone else! Still, my advice: whether you're mixing klow yourself or using a pre-made version, throw in another 10mg of kpv, which brings it to 50-10-10-20.

Also, put it in your butt.

If it's been a while since your last run, expect bruises or red spots for about 5 days. Good news is, if you're pinning your butt, you won't even notice them 😂. Once you cycle off klow, I'd keep going with ghk and kpv.

Did I say the butt?

Honestly, there's basically no sting, or barely any, at any point.

Is BPC-157 and TB4/500 something you take even without an injury, or are you using it to manage a longer-term issue?
 
FunkyWhales78 said:

Is BPC-157 and TB4/500 something you take even without an injury, or are you using it to manage a longer-term issue?
Right, there's no specific injury I'm dealing with. It's more about the everyday aches that come with being 46 and having spent a lifetime competing on horses plus all the physical work that goes along with it.

One thing I notice for sure is my problematic knee feels different depending on which one I'm using — klow versus beauty blend.

My routine is roughly 40 days on klow, then 40 days on beauty blend
 
For my part, Glow/Klow never gave me any stinging, itching, or redness.

That wasn't the case for my friends, so we switched to injecting their glutes and doubled the bac water (3ml -> 6ml) by splitting the vial, and there were absolutely no issues. Whether it's the KPV that's taking the sting away for you or just placebo, I can't say, but if it's doing what it should, congrats!
 
ladyj779 said:

Right, there's no specific injury I'm dealing with. It's more about the everyday aches that come with being 46 and having spent a lifetime competing on horses plus all the physical work that goes along with it.

One thing I notice for sure is my problematic knee feels different depending on which one I'm using — klow versus beauty blend.

My routine is roughly 40 days on klow, then 40 days on beauty blend
What's your dose, and how long before your knee feels different?
 
ladyj779 said:

Right, there's no specific injury I'm dealing with. It's more about the everyday aches that come with being 46 and having spent a lifetime competing on horses plus all the physical work that goes along with it.

One thing I notice for sure is my problematic knee feels different depending on which one I'm using — klow versus beauty blend.

My routine is roughly 40 days on klow, then 40 days on beauty blend

Appreciate it (we're around the same age, so I get the whole wear-and-tear thing!)

What's the reason you cycle the BPC/TB? Are you worried it could encourage tumor growth, or is it something much more ordinary?
 
FunkyWhales78 said:

Appreciate it (we're around the same age, so I get the whole wear-and-tear thing!)

What's the reason you cycle the BPC/TB? Are you worried it could encourage tumor growth, or is it something much more ordinary?
No, that's the entire reason. I realize there isn't really any evidence that it would happen, but for the time being I'm fine with cycling. Eventually I might simply stop caring and use klow without breaks
 
Back
Top