GHK Inquiry of a Different Sort

Rolltide61

Explorer
Joined
Oct 7, 2025
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
My wife’s friend, who is black, mentioned to her that there’s a skin condition among black people that leaves the skin “ashy.” I had no idea. This woman is already using Reta and was curious whether GHK or Klow given subQ might improve her skin. I tried googling, but AI gave me basically nothing useful. So I’m asking: does anyone here—especially if you are black—have any firsthand experience with this? Maybe we can help her out.

Thanks in advance.
 
tbaby said:

GHK does good things for skin generally, in my experience.
Thanks! Could you give me some sense of how effective it is for the "ashy" issue, so I can give her an honest answer—or does it vary from person to person?
 
I’m Black myself, and ashy isn’t something I’ve ever known as a condition. Perhaps regular moisturizing is what she needs.
 
Manni2017 said:

I’m Black myself, and ashy isn’t something I’ve ever known as a condition. Perhaps regular moisturizing is what she needs.
That matches how I see it too. When someone has a darker skin tone, dryness — what people call the ashy appearance — stands out far more than it would on someone with a lighter tone. Take pale white legs, for instance: spotting those dry flakes there isn't nearly so simple.
 
Back
Top