Not_Your_Dad
Explorer
At this point I've been on it for roughly 6 weeks. Really enjoying it! There's clear improvement in the skin on some spots that have never cooperated. And across the board, the anti-inflammatory effect has been striking.MeedzMoar said:
I'd love to hear your results — wishing you the best!Not_Your_Dad said:
For what it's worth, I decided to go all in with GHK-cu plus KPV. Each evening I do 1 injection containing 2 mg GHK and 400 mcg KPV. Whenever I'm really sore or have a minor injury, I'll take twice that amount.MeedzMoar said:
Appreciate the question being raised and all the responses shared.
From what I've come across, the approach is to ramp up gradually across 8-12 weeks, moving from 1.0 to 2.0 in 0.5 steps (1.0, 1.5, 2.0), then take a break of 2-4 weeks.
Is there anyone here who has built up starting from 1.0, or do most of you begin testing at 2.0 and go up from that point?
So far I've kept things low and slow with all my testing, and I'm aiming to make careful choices.